Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Marcus Brimage annoyed by Conor McGregor fans prior to UFC on FUEL TV 9

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,937-1,077
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
UFC matchmakers aren't the only ones giving Marcus Brimage a hard time. Conor McGregor fans don't like him much, either, ahead of the pair's meeting at UFC on FUEL TV 9 on Saturday in Sweden.

Link

Post #1   4/5/13 6:04:00PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,983-1,702
Chips:
Brimage is such a nice guy. It was weird seeing him act the way he did at the weigh ins. He's usually full of energy and joking around. Not today. I hope he pulls it off.

Post #2   4/5/13 6:17:16PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,363-1,248
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Brimage is such a nice guy. It was weird seeing him act the way he did at the weigh ins. He's usually full of energy and joking around. Not today. I hope he pulls it off.

I think I'd be a bit frustrated if I were him. He beat Bass and was brought in to more than likely lose to Blanco. He beat Blanco and was matched up with another hyped prospect in Hettes...he beat him. Those two wins IMO should put him a little higher up the latter and not facing a UFC newcomer and yet another "hot prospect."

Post #3   4/5/13 6:34:41PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,413-1,434
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
Conor's pretty big on himself for someone who hasn't accomplished much and Brim is going to humble him tomorrow.... then impress us all with some crazy flips!!!

Post #4   4/5/13 6:55:56PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,670-1,435
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
McGregor acted like a tool at the weigh ins, I hope Brimage wipes him out.

Post #5   4/5/13 7:03:18PM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,428-751
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

This

Post #6   4/5/13 7:11:02PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by hotrodttt

This

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #7   4/5/13 7:57:23PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,331-1,251
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by hotrodttt

This

Same here. McGregor hasn't faced anybody like Brimage yet. Hopefully the Bama Beast goes Super Saiyan and ends the hype behind McGregor

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #8   4/5/13 8:24:58PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,937-1,077
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by hotrodttt

This

Same here. McGregor hasn't faced anybody like Brimage yet. Hopefully the Bama Beast goes Super Saiyan and ends the hype behind McGregor

Can't wait to see McGregor's reaction when he realizes Brimage's power level is over 9000. It will probably look something like this.

Post #9   4/5/13 8:37:05PM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:
McGregor made his name beating guys who wouldnt have even made evaluations for tuf. Brimage has proven me wrong 3 times in a row. All he needs to do is stay away from the power shots and he'll be good. I think that the UFC wants McGregor to win so they can break into the Irish market again and have an actual face rather than an American in Marcus Davis.

Post #10   4/5/13 9:42:16PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,983-1,702
Chips:

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by kopower

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by hotrodttt

This

Can't wait to see McGregor's reaction when he realizes Brimage's power level is over 9000. It will probably look something like this.

I'm with all of you. WAR BRIMAGE and his scouter!

Post #11   4/5/13 11:04:03PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

McGregor made his name beating guys who wouldnt have even made evaluations for tuf. Brimage has proven me wrong 3 times in a row. All he needs to do is stay away from the power shots and he'll be good. I think that the UFC wants McGregor to win so they can break into the Irish market again and have an actual face rather than an American in Marcus Davis.

Norman Parke just won TUF Smashes

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #12   4/6/13 12:48:24AM   

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,496-1,495
Chips:
it wasnt just Conor that annoyed me, but also Reza Madadi , WTF!?! was his problem acting all tough and shit..chill homie..better hope ur striking is on par with Johnson or ur getting ktfo!..i hope Johnson gets that fool..

Post #13   4/6/13 1:33:44AM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by hotrodttt

Norman Parke just won TUF Smashes

Ehhh I don't see him being the face of Irish mma, I think McGregor is better suited because of his exciting style and devastating ko's.

Post #14   4/6/13 6:07:16AM   

Tyzzler

MMA Regular

Tyzzler Avatar

Career:291-233
Chips:
[WAS] Thinkin Brimage will take this fight easily...BUT, watched past 4 fights of Brim & McGregor. Now, judgin by the counter-plan McGregor (or, LOT MORE LIKELY, his team) has recently put to action...along with the fact that Brimage has already been handed TWO "show-fights" in a row, tells me that McGregor will beast through this fight in seconds.
Same with Michael Johnson...NEVER could stand the guy since TUF, nothin but cocky d*ck, but no defying he's helluva fighter after Castillo fight. Would've picked him straight up too as I've seen his last 5 full fights...BUT, n past few days I've seen all the adverts hypin Madadi, as well as all the "home-town" hype...which consequently led me to watch about 8 of his past fights...Now, I'm absolutely positive that Madadi will be the single-handed beast of a human stand-out in tonight's whole event! Literally changed my $100 bet from Johnson to Madadi 5 mins before I wrote this.
LOST A LOOOOTTTTT of money on NCAA strictly bc I bet on those I 'LIKED' & was 'HUGE FANS OF'...now I'm completely changing & betting objectively from here out. THAT BEING SAID...I have MCGREGOR (rooting for Brimage tho), Madadi (rooting for Johnson)...& Mousassi (no difference! was rootin for, as well as 95% positive he would have knocked out Gustaffson anyway.)

CALL ME CRAZY....BUT....Most looking forward to Tor & Cella fight!!! (Both beasts, but not at all showcased on TUF to the level their skills warranted!!!) Troeng is contender-calibur, but just bc he's not a sh*t-talking a$$hole, he got ABSOLUTELY no coverage on show. Google Tor Troeng & watch his highlight before ya even think about disagreeing w any of my statements about him.

Last edited 4/6/13 6:32AM server time by tyzzler
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #15   4/6/13 6:13:24AM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2