Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Josh Koscheck: The MySpace Bulletin Wasn’t from Me

Print  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
A bulletin that showed up on the official MySpace profile of UFC welterweight Josh Koscheck — one that ripped into the UFC’s policy for paying fighters — was not actually posted by Koscheck.

That’s the word from the American Kickboxing Academy fighter, who posted a follow-up bulletin claiming his account was hacked.

The original posting can be found after the “Read the rest of this entry…” link below. It basically states that the UFC is making record revenues while failing to appropriately compensate its fighters. UFC president Dana White was the biggest target in the 400-word diatribe.

LINK

Post #1   6/7/07 11:55:55AM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
LIES!

Post #2   6/7/07 2:42:22PM   

Primo

MMA Regular

Primo Avatar

Career:20-17
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
Who cares...everything he said was true. Dana White is an idiot, he pays his guys nothing, and unless it's one of his lovers (Chuck, Hughes) he doesn't even give them respect. Check out his latest interview calling Rampage's win over Chuck the same as Buster Douglas ko'ing Tyson. What an idiot. I guess he missed the first fight. Or maybe he's just mad Rampage told the truth when he said PRIDE fighters are superior to UFC and tougher. Either way this guy is an idiot I don't care what he has done for the sport, with his attitude and lack of respect he will ruin it all the same. Loser.

Post #3   6/7/07 3:31:55PM