Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tony Romo

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:765-541
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by jakewalters

Here are my QB tiers

GOD STATUS
Tannehill

ELITE
Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Brady

VERY GOOD
Ryan, Eli, Griffin, Luck, Kaepernick, Wilson, Stafford, Cutler, Roethlisberger, Flacco

GOOD
Dalton, Newton, Romo, Vick, Schaub, Rivers, Smith

O.K.
Freeman, Bradford, Kolb, Palmer, Skelton, Ponder, Locker, Hasselbeck, Henne, Gabbert, Cassel, Weeden, Sanchez, Fitzpatrick,

--

Maybe so many teams are stuck with okay QB's that teams realize the value in having a good or very good QB.

I'd move Cutler to good. Also um I corrected it for you as well.

Haha touche. I think Cutler gets a bad rap because he's a douchebag. Granted, I don't like his personality either... but I was at Bears/Seahawks last season and Cutler in an average game for him looked unbelievable. Super accurate throws that were difficult and the guy's got wheels too. Busted off a 20 yard run or something.

Almost put Matt Ryan to Elite level but I think we need one more great season out of him before I'm ready to put him in that catagory

being from the Chicago area. I see Cutler play all the time since I can't get too many Fins games up here. He isn't that great. Chicago fans make excuses about how he has no o-line but Rodgers has no o-line and preforms great. I just don't care for Cutler and apparently he plans on testing out FA so maybe the Bears will once again be on a QB hunt.

Post #16   4/3/13 11:16:47AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2