Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Is UFC 158 weigh-in complaint the least (or most) Nick Diaz-like move?

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Ever since I heard that Nick Diaz's camp might file a formal complaint about everything from the handling of the weigh-in to the supervision of the drug tests at UFC 158 in Montreal, I've been trying to figure out whether this is the least Diaz-like thing he could do or the most.

Link

Post #1   3/27/13 5:41:46PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,340-1,374
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
Diaz can never take a loss like a man. Nor can Cesar Gracie. This is the one time I may agree with them but unfortunately it's coming off like the boy who cries wolf and finally the wolf is coming and I don't think many people care. Diaz's fan base sinks more and more as time goes by and things like this don't help him any.

Post #2   3/27/13 5:52:32PM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:

Posted by Wallass

Diaz can never take a loss like a man. Nor can Cesar Gracie. This is the one time I may agree with them but unfortunately it's coming off like the boy who cries wolf and finally the wolf is coming and I don't think many people care. Diaz's fan base sinks more and more as time goes by and things like this don't help him any.

Diaz talked a big game and when the moment came he laid a big fat dud; but there is some weird stuff going on with commission.

Post #3   3/27/13 6:56:20PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by Manak

Posted by Wallass

Diaz talked a big game and when the moment came he laid a big fat dud; but there is some weird stuff going on with commission.

yea and GSP was obviously sending photographers to Diaz' camp so he could figure out the one move Diaz had that could beat him

i dont disagree about the comission the situation is weird not calling u out

Last edited 3/27/13 9:09PM server time by Boo_Radley21
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   3/27/13 9:08:48PM   

Coolhand37

MMA Regular

Coolhand37 Avatar

Career:1,377-1,427
Camp: Brazilian Beatdown
Chips:
Diaz is a dam good striker, infact a dangerous dangerous striker, awesome awesome awesome at jui jitsu, but his wrestling is average.....if he jumped up his wrestling game he could be a champion but it would take a year or two, he showed an awesome chin and an awesome heart and showed bad ass hands, he shouldn't retire just keep fighting.

Post #5   3/27/13 11:51:15PM