Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Tito Ortiz, Doing What He Does Best

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

Doing what Tito does best, Talking Shit! In a recent blog entry on Tito Ortiz’s Myspace profile, Ortiz had these notable things to say about his next opponent:

I am really pumped on caving Rashads face in… more focused than I have ever been I think. He really has no idea what he is in for…I guess until you get your ass kicked really good, you never really do. I am going to make him rethink his career in the UFC. Maybe he should go back to flipping burgers after I put him in a wheel chair. LOL

Tito Ortiz can sure hold his own against the best WWE superstars. Hyping fights, dramatic entrances, and legendary revelry’s, that is why people love him.

Post #1   6/6/07 10:31:47PM   

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

another link

Post #2   6/6/07 10:46:01PM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
Well, I do know he is a huge Wrestling fan. It seemed weird when he was on TNA though.

Last edited 6/6/07 11:21PM server time by MisFiT
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   6/6/07 11:21:15PM   

hughesfan1

MMA Regular

hughesfan1 Avatar

Career:271-156
Camp: UFC 4 Life
Chips:

Posted by disorderlyvision

link

Doing what Tito does best, Talking Shit! In a recent blog entry on Tito Ortiz’s Myspace profile, Ortiz had these notable things to say about his next opponent:

I am really pumped on caving Rashads face in… more focused than I have ever been I think. He really has no idea what he is in for…I guess until you get your ass kicked really good, you never really do. I am going to make him rethink his career in the UFC. Maybe he should go back to flipping burgers after I put him in a wheel chair. LOL

Tito Ortiz can sure hold his own against the best WWE superstars. Hyping fights, dramatic entrances, and legendary revelry’s, that is why people love him.

Or hate him.

Post #4   6/6/07 11:23:39PM