Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Kongo Respects Nelson for lack of Steroids

Print  
Posted By Message

nwowolfpack

MMA Regular

nwowolfpack Avatar

Career:403-346
Camp: PunchDrunkGamer
Chips:

PDG: You have stirred up some controversy as of late with some of your comments on Steroids and TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). What is your opinion of fighters using TRT and in your eyes is it any different than using illegal supplements?

Cheick Kongo: I don’t agree with TRT usage in sports in general. The main problem with TRT is that most of the users (not just in mixed martial arts), only need it because they used steroids in the past, and it’s not fair. This is what I think. I am a fighter, not a cheater. I am clean, I expect my opponent to be clean too. That’s one of the reason I respect Roy Nelson.

Cheick Kongo Talks Nelson, TRT, WMMA and Kickboxing

Last edited 3/19/13 1:05AM server time by nwowolfpack
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   3/19/13 1:05:05AM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Chieck Kongo has the best body in the UFC, no homo. If its natural thats a lot of hard work. Maybe he should work more on his striking defence than his abs

Post #2   3/19/13 4:48:31PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,887-1,178
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Chieck Kongo has the best body in the UFC. If its natural thats a lot of hard work. Maybe he should work more on his striking defence than his abs

Explains the av.....

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #3   3/19/13 9:32:34PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by infestructure

Chieck Kongo has the best body in the UFC. If its natural thats a lot of hard work. Maybe he should work more on his striking defence than his abs

Explains the av.....

Kongo may be clean in the steroid department, but he aint clean when it comes to the fight lol

Last edited 3/20/13 7:45PM server time by Boo_Radley21
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   3/20/13 7:45:23PM