Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dolphins Armed With Guns & Knives Escape

Print  
Posted By Message

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,663-1,374
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
No, it’s not a promo for the latest sci-fi movie. There are claims circulating that three dolphins have escaped from a Ukrainian military training facility armed with head-mounted guns and knives and trained to attack humans.

Could this seemingly outrageous claim actually be true? Unfortunately, the U.S. media has nothing on a number of international publications that publish completely fabricated tales, often to score political points. And for their part, the Ukrainian government has denied the claim, calling it a “fabrication” and a “gross provocation.”

The Russian publication RIA Novosti claims that the Ukrainian dolphin program is two-fold: Training the dolphins to detect and mark mines but also equipping them with weapons to attack enemy human swimmers who may pose a threat to Ukrainian navel vessels.

Interestingly, Wired points out that some Russian soldiers are actually trained to combat dolphins in case they are attacked by them while on a mission.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/odd/a/-/odd/16357772/dolphins-armed-with-knives-escape/

Post #1   3/18/13 5:13:28AM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
I hated the ocean enough as it is

Post #2   3/18/13 12:34:59PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,490-1,383
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I thought this was going to be another story about NFL players going wild.

Story ended up being even better.

Post #3   3/18/13 1:25:58PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,146-1,245
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Man I love that Kpro is back

Post #4   3/18/13 1:32:45PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
Are we allowed to discuss conspiracy theories here? I have this friend that won't quit talking about the HAARP.

For years now I have been feeling what I assumed are ghost/phantom vibrations from my phone.......and when my friend began talking about HAARP, it began to make sense or a little sense.

Have any of you experienced these so called phantom vibrations?

Post #5   3/22/13 12:46:44AM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Are we allowed to discuss conspiracy theories here? I have this friend that won't quit talking about the HAARP.

For years now I have been feeling what I assumed are ghost/phantom vibrations from my phone.......and when my friend began talking about HAARP, it began to make sense or a little sense.

Its called thinking people want to talk to you ;) lol

Post #6   3/27/13 12:25:25AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by KungFuMaster

Its called thinking people want to talk to you ;) lol

lol

But seriously - I have felt them. Maybe it's just muscle spasm or muscle exhaustion - I don't know. The thing here is - I know muscle spasm when I get it. These phantom vibrations feel as though a vibrating device is in my pocket or jacket.

Supposedly conspiracy theorists say the Haarp can emit signals to disrupt the brain, heart, electromagnetic fields etc.

As I'm writing this, it is beginning to make more sense now. I now know why I'm not an active poster anymore. They have rewired my brain.

I remember I had signed up for a scientific study which I saw online a few years ago. Ever-since then - I have been making irrational decisions and or not being consistent with decision making.

Sometimes I get these spontaneous outrages which come without warning...and I'm sure I have displayed them on this site ....perhaps more than a handful.

However, I seem to be more focused now - than ever before in my life. It is as though I have been cleansed and given a second chance. Not many people receive second chances. My faith in mankind is renewed. My faith in PG is renewed - especially the poster whose name is Adrenaline. Somehow he will find this hidden post and sit down by his computer and ponder long and hard as to how to respond to me. He will try to be funny. He will try to take me on a journey - only I can appreciate. He will wait patiently for my 4 page response. After a few exchanges, we will call each other names and that is when ultimate clarity will come to us and we will sleep that night while knowing a big surprise may be brewing on the Playground the following morning.

Post #7   3/30/13 5:21:27PM