Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Marlon Sims Tells Another Story

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

Ok, this one is a pure gem for you if you've been watching TUF5. As you know, Marlon Sims was and still is bragging about the hundreds of street fights he's been in and I have to say that he tells his stories in great detail with overwhelming enthusiasm.

I can also see why the rest of the dudes in the house got tired of his story telling because Marlon is... shall we say... over the top.

In the story Marlon tells below which he left on the TUF Forum, he had me on the floor laughing the second when he mentioned a "Tiger Claw". Marlon Sims IS the real life Reggie Warren Jr.

Too much fun!

Post #1   6/6/07 10:51:29AM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
rofl.... this guy.

Post #2   6/6/07 2:16:05PM   

Ogre365

MMA Regular

Career:84-60
Chips:
******* monkey.

Post #3   6/6/07 3:06:02PM   

szucconi

In Full Mount

szucconi Avatar

Career:440-296
Chips:
He is a true poet...
Details, thats how you know its true.

I have never been a stickler for spelling, but jesus.

and few highlights

"He had just been blind-sided and the reason the crowd had formed a circle was because they new before we (or just me) new what was happening" -I think this was a movie I saw.

"a fu@#ing hurricane of fists" -not just fist, or fu@#ing fists, but a fu@#ing hurricane of fists.

"I was able to grab the dude who had me against the bar by his balls and SQUEEEEEEEZED untill he yelped in pain" - and this man will fight in the UFC?

"I reached up quickly, found his face, palm struck his jaw and came down with a Tiger Claw to his eye-sockets "

"old school Kenpo, never dies, just gets better with age " -I think is Kempo, Chuck Liddells tattoo thinks is Kempo, but if Marlon says Kenpo then ... What else can I say, he is a dumb ass. You may say typo, I say dumb ass

"Whew! I was finally out of his grip, and no one was holding me to the bar any-more" -onamonapia, story confirmed in my book. How would he know what sound to type if it didn't happen.

" let fly my own groin kick......I don't think he was expecting it......he went crosseyed as it landed squarly on his package" -crosseyed, really?

"He was laying in a pool of his own blood for a while" -for a while?

My favorite part was the quote of one of the other guys in this fake fight. Honestly, who talks like that? fellin' to put a hurtin'? The only person I have heard say homie this decade was my Dad and it didn't sound right then and doesn't now.

"Yo man, we all cool. We gonna get up out this bi%&h. We got now beef wit' you. Your homie was hittin' on my girl and we was fellin' to put a hurtin' on yer boy......I'm out

Last edited 6/6/07 3:19PM server time by szucconi
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #4   6/6/07 3:18:06PM   

CincySaint

MMA Regular

CincySaint Avatar

Career:93-48
Chips:
LMAO, that dude is hilarious if nothing else....

Post #5   6/6/07 4:31:09PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:
haha this guy is an idiot if he thinks people actually believe this...

Posted by szucconi
"old school Kenpo, never dies, just gets better with age " -I think is Kempo, Chuck Liddells tattoo thinks is Kempo, but if Marlon says Kenpo then ... What else can I say, he is a dumb ass. You may say typo, I say dumb ass

it can be spelled either way beacause of the english translation

Post #6   6/6/07 4:41:31PM   

szucconi

In Full Mount

szucconi Avatar

Career:440-296
Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by szucconi

it can be spelled either way beacause of the english translation

Good to know. I still think he's a dumb ass, but not for this anymore. Thanks for the correction.

Post #7   6/6/07 4:47:26PM