Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

A detailed timeline of the feud between Georges St. Pierre and Nick Diaz

Print  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Not many fights in UFC history approach the level of animosity that will be on display Saturday when Nick Diaz challenges Georges St. Pierre for the welterweight championship in Montreal.

And the few that have, for the most part, came together in a timelier manner. Trying to keep up with the two welterweights’ feud over the past three years has been as difficult as thwarting a St. Pierre takedown attempt.

Side effects of attempting to recount exactly how the two arrived at their UFC 158 meeting likely include headache and heartburn.

timeline here

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #1   3/12/13 10:16:14AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
Basically Diaz has talked himself into a title shot. I've never seen GSP fighting angry an motivated so I'm expecting Diaz to get a beating worse than Serra.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #2   3/12/13 11:09:04AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

Basically Diaz has talked himself into a title shot. I've never seen GSP fighting angry an motivated so I'm expecting Diaz to get a beating worse than Serra.

He was a little Pissed at Hughes before the second fight.

Post #3   3/12/13 11:23:13AM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,455-838
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
I know GSP is our beloved hero and Diaz is a punk from Stockton but I really feel GSP is the disrespectful asshole. Diaz said GSP is scared and called him a pampered millionaire to help build the fight. That's it.

Could you imagine the shit fit GSP would have if he was fighting Ali?

I don't know, maybe GSP is just trying to hype the fight too but if he wants to be considered a classy champ I don't think he should be taking cheap shots at the intellect of a high school drop out.

Post #4   3/12/13 12:25:24PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BillsNewAccount

I know GSP is our beloved hero and Diaz is a punk from Stockton but I really feel GSP is the disrespectful asshole. Diaz said GSP is scared and called him a pampered millionaire to help build the fight. That's it.

I don't know, maybe GSP is just trying to hype the fight too but if he wants to be considered a classy champ I don't think he should be taking cheap shots at the intellect of a high school drop out.

I always got the feeling that GSP is at the point were enough is enough.

Post #5   3/12/13 12:37:07PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:

Posted by postman

Posted by BillsNewAccount

I always got the feeling that GSP is at the point were enough is enough.

Me too, GSP hasn't said anything even close to what Diaz has said and the "uneducated fool" comment I think was aimed more at Diaz thinking he's a pampered champ not ready for him than a dig at him not finishing high school. Even if it was its hard to say he's not right. Diaz is an uneducated fool. . . He just also happens to be one of the best and most driven MMA fighters around.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #6   3/12/13 1:15:53PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I think we are so blessed with the Voice of Reason and the way he hypes fights and talks trash that we use that as a measuring stick, whether intentionally or not.

there are different levels of trash talk and we have to take a step back and see who exactly is saying it. There are those who would think Hardy is funny but Koscheck is an idiot for the saying same thing. We all know who Nick is and the way he talks, is this really a surprise to anyone the way he is calling GSP out? He has always cried broke or that he doesn't get paid enough...this is just an extension of it

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #7   3/12/13 3:48:17PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,416-1,238
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

"uneducated fool" comment I think was aimed more at Diaz thinking he's a pampered champ not ready for him than a dig at him not finishing high school. Even if it was its hard to say he's not right. Diaz is an uneducated fool. . . He just also happens to be one of the best and most driven MMA fighters around.

Education is subjective, if you could pick one for their street smarts who would you pick?

Post #8   3/12/13 3:50:35PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by SmileR

"uneducated fool" comment I think was aimed more at Diaz thinking he's a pampered champ not ready for him than a dig at him not finishing high school. Even if it was its hard to say he's not right. Diaz is an uneducated fool. . . He just also happens to be one of the best and most driven MMA fighters around.

Education is subjective, if you could pick one for their street smarts who would you pick?

GSP in that he's smart enough to not live in Stockton. Diaz is such a fool that even now that he has the means to get out he's still wants to represent! Even if the local soccer moms hate him.

Post #9   3/12/13 4:42:32PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,455-838
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by SmileR

Chael Sonnen

Post #10   3/12/13 4:43:02PM   

TheCatFather

Standup Guy

TheCatFather Avatar

Career:1,891-1,285
Camp: BedlamMMA
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

I think we call that "Sonnening" his way to a title shot lol

Post #11   3/12/13 5:23:05PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,765-1,542
Chips:

Posted by TheCatFather

Posted by SmileR

I think we call that "Sonnening" his way to a title shot lol

Didn't Diaz pull it off first?

Post #12   3/12/13 5:48:10PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
This is the best rivalry theres been in the UFC for a while. And not just because of how much they hate eachother but its going to be a wicked fight. Something Rampage vs Rashad (just one example) didnt have

Post #13   3/13/13 12:05:20AM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,500-882
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I like Nick so much as a fighter that I try to ignore everything he does and says out side of the Octagon.

Post #14   3/13/13 3:15:12PM