Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

2013 NFL Draft/Free-Agency Thread

Print  
  Page 5 of 6   <<   2     3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,765-1,542
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Urlacher to leave the Bears???? What's next, Jeter to the Sox?
link

It'll be like that if my beloved Pack signs Urlacher (no thank you).

Post #61   4/8/13 11:13:39AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,232-1,201
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
It's a sad day. Antoine Winfield agrees to a deal with the Seahawks. Kpro, you guys will love him and his physical style of play. He'll be solid possibly playing 20-30 snaps a game.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #62   4/13/13 1:04:30AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Figure I'd bump this thread. Draft is only hours away.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #63   4/24/13 11:14:03PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,498-1,432
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Almost time to hear the Jets fans boo and groan. They crack me up year after year.

Post #64   4/25/13 7:02:32PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Crazy the amount of guards and tackles that went already

Post #65   4/25/13 9:50:36PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Well, pretty happy with the Vikes draft. Not so sure about trading so much to get Patterson though. There were a handful of solid receivers left on the board. I guess time will tell.

Post #66   4/25/13 11:34:40PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,853-1,062
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Well, pretty happy with the Vikes draft. Not so sure about trading so much to get Patterson though. There were a handful of solid receivers left on the board. I guess time will tell.

I think it was a mistake to move up to get him. On the other hand, you had Floyd fall in your lap. Decent overall.

Some real headscratching moves tonight around the league.

Post #67   4/25/13 11:52:34PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,971-1,169
Chips:
Geno Smith and Manti Te'o go undrafted in the 1st.

2 of my Oregon Ducks go in the 1st. Dion Jordan #3 (Highest Oregon Defender ever) to Miami and Kyle Long #20 to Chicago. Only the second time 2 Ducks have been drafted in the 1st

On a side note Seton and McLovin from the Dan Patrick show had a bet that Te'o would or wouldn't get drafted in the 1st with Seton saying he would and McLovin saying he wouldn't. It was close but Mclovin won. Seton has to spin the "Wheel of Punishment"

Post #68   4/26/13 12:11:12AM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:745-533
Camp: TKO
Chips:
Dion Jordan........yeah. Our defense is gonna look pretty great.

Post #69   4/26/13 12:23:31AM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,853-1,062
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Geno Smith and Manti Te'o go undrafted in the 1st.

2 of my Oregon Ducks go in the 1st. Dion Jordan #3 (Highest Oregon Defender ever) to Miami and Kyle Long #20 to Chicago. Only the second time 2 Ducks have been drafted in the 1st

On a side note Seton and McLovin from the Dan Patrick show had a bet that Te'o would or wouldn't get drafted in the 1st with Seton saying he would and McLovin saying he wouldn't. It was close but Mclovin won. Seton has to spin the "Wheel of Punishment"

I don't see much of future for either Geno or Manti. Manti might be able to fit in the right scheme, but Geno will never do much. He is more of a Tebow than a Newton.

It must be really hard to be an Bills fan. Why the flying fuck would you take Manuel at 16? Bills need to get a vet at QB and never draft one again because they are doing it wrong.

Cowboys taking the Wisky center was quite the reach as well. They could have gotten him in the second if they wanted him that bad. No one else was going to go for him.

Pats are so good at conning teams out of their draft picks. Vikings had a great draft going, then they trade it away for a WR who can't catch the ball or run routes.

I don't see how Long fits in with Chicago. Maybe they are going to change more than I think, but Long is good for nothing in a power run game.

Lots of good players left. I think this draft is going to be really hit or miss, with several spectacular failures mixed in with otherwise solid quality.

Post #70   4/26/13 3:14:17AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,013-583
Chips:
Can anyone fill me in on what happened in favor of the Bengals? Oh wait, nobody cares about that team but me? Nevermind....

Post #71   4/26/13 8:24:52AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,262-1,196
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Can anyone fill me in on what happened in favor of the Bengals? Oh wait, nobody cares about that team but me? Nevermind....

100% Colts fan but grew up watching the Bengals. If I were lame, I'd be one of those guys that has a 2nd favorite team - Cincy would be that team.

But yeah - fuck the other teams. GO COLTS.

Post #72   4/26/13 8:37:03AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,498-1,432
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Cincy did the classic "best player available" pick and got the guy I was praying would slip to the Packers, TE Tyler Eifert.

Then the Pack passed on the next guy I was hoping for, Sly Williams, and took Datone Jones. Not sure if I like the pick or not. It kind of seems like that was a pick for the height Dom Capers has been asking for at end more than anything. Could work out though, at least they addressed the D-line.

Post #73   4/26/13 11:38:11AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Chips:
At least we aren't Jets fans.

Good to see Rex addressing his anemic offense - gearing up for one last year in thw big city! Dumb fuck.

Post #74   4/26/13 11:45:26AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by airkerma

Cincy did the classic "best player available" pick and got the guy I was praying would slip to the Packers, TE Tyler Eifert.

Then the Pack passed on the next guy I was hoping for, Sly Williams, and took Datone Jones. Not sure if I like the pick or not. It kind of seems like that was a pick for the height Dom Capers has been asking for at end more than anything. Could work out though, at least they addressed the D-line.

Eifert! The 4th best thing (behind meth, Bree Olsen and Rod Woodson) to come out of Fort Wayne!

Post #75   4/26/13 11:53:38AM   

Page 5 of 6   <<   2     3     4     5     6