Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

2013 NFL Draft/Free-Agency Thread

Print  
  Page 2 of 6     1     2     3     4     5   >>
Posted By Message

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:917-519
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Bills cut Fitzpatrick

Post #16   3/12/13 4:53:40PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,916-1,093
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Tough year to be looking for a QB has made it interesting. Ravens were basically forced into gimping themselves by re-signing Flacco to that contract. Teams with high draft picks that need QBs might be willing to trade their pick for a journeyman.

This is the kind of situation where the rich get richer and the bottom feeders give up way to much for not enough.

Post #17   3/12/13 5:12:15PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Bills cut Fitzpatrick

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #18   3/12/13 5:27:44PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,590-1,480
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Bills cut Fitzpatrick

I popped on here expecting to see you a very happy camper. I'm guessing you'll be cheering for the Buffalo Syracuses next season considering you might just end up drafting Nassib.

Post #19   3/12/13 5:29:35PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Looks like Miami picked up Wallace. Damn, really wanted the Vikes to nab him up. We did, however, sign Jerome Simpson to another 1 year deal

Also released Antoine Winfield. He was one of the best tackling cb's I've ever witnessed play. He'd be a great pick up in a part time roll.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #20   3/12/13 9:26:21PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Chips:
Nothing too over-the-top in terms of FA signings in Indy today.

Pulling for a Cliff Avril signing now...

Post #21   3/12/13 10:01:15PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,573-1,315
Chips:

Posted by kopower

We did, however, sign Jerome Simpson to another 1 year deal

Also released Antoine Winfield. He was one of the best tackling cb's I've ever witnessed play.

If you woke up tomorrow and Adrian Peterson was gone, that'd have to be the worst 3-day stretch to start free agency for any football city (Trade Harvin, Cut Winfield, Re-Sign Simpson, AP Gone).

I know it's not possible to happen, but I'd literally cry for you if it did.

Post #22   3/12/13 11:43:15PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Posted by kopower

We did, however, sign Jerome Simpson to another 1 year deal

Also released Antoine Winfield. He was one of the best tackling cb's I've ever witnessed play.

If you woke up tomorrow and Adrian Peterson was gone, that'd have to be the worst 3-day stretch to start free agency for any football city (Trade Harvin, Cut Winfield, Re-Sign Simpson, AP Gone).

I know it's not possible to happen, but I'd literally cry for you if it did.

If that happened I would also cry...

Tears of joy.

Fuck the Viqueens!

Post #23   3/13/13 12:48:36AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:
Seriously though, rough stretch for the purple guys, I'd hate to be a fan right now, especially when as a fan you have to say "If we had Ponder in the playoffs things would have gone better."

Post #24   3/13/13 12:49:39AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

If that happened I would also cry... Tears of joy. Fuck the Viqueens!

Seriously though, rough stretch for the purple guys, I'd hate to be a fan right now, especially when as a fan you have to say "If we had Ponder in the playoffs things would have gone better."

I seriously hate you right now........

Next year is gonna be rough, but at least cutting Winfield opens up $7 mil more in cap room that we won't use this year. It's getting real tough to be a fan of this team. Maybe I should switch to the green and gold side.

Fuck the Pack!!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #25   3/13/13 8:08:04AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Nothing too over-the-top in terms of FA signings in Indy today.

Pulling for a Cliff Avril signing now...

Some weeks you are going to love having Walden and you'll think he has a shot at getting 15 sacks for the year, other weeks he just looks lost. I liked Walden while he was in GB, but he can give you headaches too.

It's too bad the Bears signed Bushrod. Not only is he a pro-bowler that would have filled a need for the Pack, but that's a name you want to see on the back of your home team.

Now that Michael Huff got released, I really hope the Packers make a play at him or Goldson. They need safety help, but with this being a deep draft at the position, I think they might just go the draft route.

Greg Jennings is apparently deciding between the Pack and the VIkes, so barring a late entrant, and if the money is close, I'd guess he decides to play for the team with a chance at more than 6 wins next season.

Post #26   3/13/13 9:13:44AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

It's getting real tough to be a fan of this team. Maybe I should switch to the green and gold side.

There's a lot of time between now and the 10th loss of the year. We'll gladly take you once you get deloused.

Post #27   3/13/13 9:22:41AM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
Well, Reggie Bush to Detroit on a 4 year deal. Not sure i like this move. I was happy with Leshoure and Bell in the backfield. Id rather pick up a big name for our secondary. We scored a shit ton of points last season but we also gave up a lot.

Post #28   3/13/13 2:43:05PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Well, Reggie Bush to Detroit on a 4 year deal. Not sure i like this move. I was happy with Leshoure and Bell in the backfield. Id rather pick up a big name for our secondary. We scored a shit ton of points last season but we also gave up a lot.

I think you guys were the only team to offer him a starting job. I wouldn't have liked the signing for any team unless it was for less money and only as a change of pace/scat back. I have doubts he'll still be there in year 4 of this deal.

Post #29   3/13/13 2:58:57PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:
Welker to the Broncos for 2 years. They know they have to win ASAP if they're going to do it with the current cast of characters, so this is a good move. With Thomas and Decker outside he should be a great target for Manning underneath.

Post #30   3/13/13 4:56:19PM   

Page 2 of 6     1     2     3     4     5   >>