Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Signal to Noise: UFC on FUEL 8's best and worst

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,787-1,542
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The UFC's return to the Saitama Super Arena was a bit slow in the early part of the show, but everything picked up nicely and culminated in a superb top of the card demonstration of utterly insane MMA. From Mark Hunt's brutal knockout of Stefan Stuve to the ferocious battle between Wanderlei Silva and Brian Stann, there was much to enjoy about Saturday's fights. Then again, the controversial decision between Takanori Gomi and Diego Sanchez wasn't particularly great and neither was the performance of Hector Lombard.

It's time to separate the good from the bad, the winners from the losers and the signal from the noise from UFC on FUEL TV 8...

Full Story

Post #1   3/5/13 7:46:35PM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,259-1,266
Chips:
[edit] Joshua Hedges took this awesome shot, I love it.

Last edited 3/5/13 10:39PM server time by scoozna
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   3/5/13 10:38:02PM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,259-1,266
Chips:
...and he makes a good point about how the coverage of UFC events virtually hides the crowd (size). I never really thought about that before.

Post #3   3/5/13 10:45:30PM