Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

NYBA Phil Baroni - "TRT is bullshit"

Print  
Posted By Message

nwowolfpack

MMA Regular

nwowolfpack Avatar

Career:403-346
Camp: PunchDrunkGamer
Chips:

1. Recently fighters have been given exceptions that allow them to do Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), while other fighters are losing their jobs or getting suspended for medical marijuana. What is your take on the whole situation?

Phil Baroni - “I don’t think that marijuana is a performance enhancing drug at all. But if you can’t stop smoking weed for a month before a fight you got a problem or maybe fighting isn’t that important to you. Don’t get me wrong, it should be legal. I mean TRT is bullshit. It is a legal way to cheat the system and an attempt to prolong your career when you should be retired. Smoking Mary Jane is far less cheating than taking shots of testosterone.”

Five Questions with The New York Badass Phil Baroni – Episode 1

Post #1   3/5/13 3:28:30AM   

Travesty145

MMA Regular

Travesty145 Avatar

Career:675-411
Chips:
i been sayin it for the longest, TRT is just legal steroids. get rid of it

Post #2   3/5/13 3:53:27AM   

Kevro

MMA Regular

Kevro Avatar

Career:726-543
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:
Dana white is a tool. he sometimes tells it like it is, but he'll never tell you that Overeem,Carwin,Sonnen, etc etc is BAD for the sport but if he was to cut them the UFC would lose money, unlike riddle whom is way better off <sarcasm>. Firing someone for a plant that doesnt give you FAKE muscles, and helps you sell tickets then fuck them right?

no fuck you dana white.

Post #3   3/5/13 8:20:23AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by Kevro

Dana white is a tool. he sometimes tells it like it is, but he'll never tell you that Overeem,Carwin,Sonnen, etc etc is BAD for the sport but if he was to cut them the UFC would lose money, unlike riddle whom is way better off <sarcasm>. Firing someone for a plant that doesnt give you FAKE muscles, and helps you sell tickets then fuck them right?

no fuck you dana white.

You'll still watch. Your saying you don't watch when a TRT lab create is fighting?

Post #4   3/5/13 10:03:01AM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:

Posted by Kevro

no fuck you dana white.

sorry but having Goliaths face each other sells. no one remembers the average athlete. I think TRT is BS but you can exemption for weed too just a lot harder to get so if you get popped for either that shit is on the fighter. Dana has public said he wants testing for guys on TRT to be crazy but people need to get over all the shit Dana says, he likes to talk. it is professional sports, being cut throat and favoritism with the athletes has and will always be common practice.

Post #5   3/5/13 5:04:29PM