Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Takanori Gomi was ridiculously robbed by the jury !

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,660-1,399
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I made it a topic

Post #31   3/3/13 11:18:41PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,522-1,450
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by andre_pt

I was not even talking to you in my last post Shawn .. but yes, you are the magnificent heavyweight champion .. there is no discussion possible you majesty .. never had a bad night at pg I understand.

My last score of the event is not even discussed on the subject of this topic. but ok, be happy doing your thing .. ahahah. Cheers

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee

It wasn't your opinion about the fight, it was adding that anyone that thought differently than you didn't know anything about fighting when your 1-10 record showed something palpable about what you bring to the table. Your opinion is fine, a lot of people agree with you, but calling out the knowledge of others while picking below 10% doesn't help your case.

Post #32   3/3/13 11:53:42PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,027-597
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by andre_pt

I was not even talking to you in my last post Shawn .. but yes, you are the magnificent heavyweight champion .. there is no discussion possible you majesty .. never had a bad night at pg I understand.

My last score of the event is not even discussed on the subject of this topic. but ok, be happy doing your thing .. ahahah. Cheers

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee

Well now I'm thirsty to the point of violence

Post #33   3/4/13 9:54:46AM   

andre_pt

Learning to Sprawl

andre_pt Avatar

Career:14-18
Chips:
There's no need for violence , just discussion .

Post #34   3/4/13 7:34:12PM   

andre_pt

Learning to Sprawl

andre_pt Avatar

Career:14-18
Chips:
Maybe I have not explained properly .. I was talking about the jurys who scored the fight when I said that anyone who thinks differently dont know nothing about mma.

Peace

Post #35   3/4/13 7:39:25PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3