Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

This place is dying?

Print  
  Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,252-1,209
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

It would make it better if it locked a few days before the event. But the reason I olay this game is to see how good I am at picking winners and comparing my score to others. Getting double points for one fight really does skew the results. I can't see why you would be a fan of something that throws the game out of wack.

I understand where you're coming from. I know you're not alone in thinking the hot bout should be nixed. To each their own.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #46   3/3/13 5:34:41PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,474-841
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i love the hot bout & i suck at picking it. it punishes & awards pickers based on how they pick the most disagreed fight of the event.

if it locked days in advance, & another bout was more closely picked, it would be pointless.

if you want it to lock early so you'll know which bout the HB is going to be & want to do more research on it, all you have to do a few days before the event locks is go to event stats for the site, pick the event & see which bouts are closely picked enough that might cause a switch in the HB & study those.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #47   3/3/13 6:37:54PM   

LooseCannon

Standup Guy

LooseCannon Avatar

Career:1,599-914
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
It would be nice if the "Hot Bout" was a Main Card fight or at least a fight that people care about. Most of the time it's 2 unknown undercarders making their UFC debut.

Post #48   3/5/13 8:30:52PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
Theres too many god damn events and too many god damn injuries/last minute changes compared to when i joined the site. its gotten to the point where you have to constantly check to correct the replacements and all that shit.

I got tired of having to constantly check fight changes and getting booted from camps cause i wasnt keeping up with it

Now I spend all my waking minutes reading what you supremely intelligent folks have to say

Last edited 3/5/13 10:23PM server time by Boo_Radley21
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #49   3/5/13 10:22:48PM   

Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4