Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC on FUEL TV 8's Hector Lombard fearful of boring fight and possible release

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Yushin Okami wins points with Hector Lombard for having a black belt in judo. But his Saturday fight with the Japanese veteran also worries him, mainly due to how Okami has used his grappling against opponents.

Link

Post #1   3/1/13 3:34:36AM   

UFC_Fanatic

In Full Mount

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:1,448-894
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
After the whole Jon Fitch debacle I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if he was released after a boring loss. I'd still be a little shocked, especially considering that unlike Fitch, he has a reputation as a KO artist, and as a finisher. I think, even if he loses though, the ufc would give him 1 last shot at redemption.

Post #2   3/1/13 9:49:36PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
i do hope this fight is exciting. unfortunately it really does have a chance of being a snooze fest. i think it's all up to hector to make it an exciting fight because as far as i'm concerned, okami will fight a boring fight every time unless he's getting KO'd like the tim boetch fight.

Post #3   3/2/13 1:25:55AM