Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fights to make after UFC 157

Print  
Posted By Message

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,474-834
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Ronda Rousey - awesome fight, Rousey is the real deal. I don't think anyone is going to beat her for a looong time. With Santos out of the picture and only 1 women's fight scheduled, you have to assume the Tate/Zingano winner will fight Rousey, which is fine with me.

Liz Carmouche - she is tough and such a good fighter. almost locked on the RNC on Ronda. Women debuting in the UFC couldn't have gone better and Carmouche is going to be a huge part of the division. I'd like to see her fight Julie Kedzie next.

Lyoto Machida - He looked good tonight. I missed the third round but he looked as good as ever. He'll fight Jones/Sonnen winner next most likely unless something weird happens.

Dan Henderson - He didn't look too bad tonight, the fight played out how I thought it would, but I think Hendo still has some more fight left in him. I'd like to see him fight Rashad Evans or Forrest Griffin next.

Urijah Faber - He looked awesome tonight, couldn't have asked for a better performance out of him. I mean Manjivar hadn't been submitted in 11 years and goes out there and finishes in the first round. I'd like to see Michael McDonald even though he's coming off a loss it's still a good fight. Or a Raphael Assuncao rematch would be fine with me.

Ivan Menjivar - Caraway/Mizugaki loser makes sense to me

Court McGee - Welterweight is a perfect weight class for him. I think he'll make a solid impact on the divsion, Miller/Mein winner next or Cote/Voelker winner

Josh Neer - He is tough as nails but unfortunately I think he's going to get cut seeing as he's lost 3 straight pretty decisively.

Robbie Lawler - The Ruthless one is back in the UFC!!! Lots of good fights you could make for him at welterweight. I would like to see him fight the Kim/Bahadurzada winner or Brown/Hardy winner in his next fight.\

Brendan Schaub - He did what he needed to do to win, nice work. Barry/Jordan winner or Todd Duffee in his next fight

Lavar Johnson - If he could just develop some sort of ground game/TDD he would be a beast. Stipe Miocic would be a fun fight next or Ben Rothwell

Michael Chiesa - Renee Forte

Anton Kuivanen - I could see him getting cut or give him someone like Lucas Martins or even Caros Fodor

Dennis Bermudez - First off, that was an absolutely amazing fight by both guys. Bermudez showed heart and overcame adversity. Just an awesome fight. Even though a lot of people thought it was a draw, it was a great victory and that's 3 in a row now for him. I say Max Holloway would be a good fight

Matt Grice - showed great heart surviving that last round, the dude is a lot tougher than I predicted. He also looked a lot improved with his striking. I'd give him Rodrigo Damm next

Sam Stout - Good win for Stout. Danny Castillo would make sense next

Caros Fodor - Expected a little more from him but he put up a good fight against a solid veteran. Anton Kuivanen or Justin Salas would be good fights next

Kenny Robertson - That was a pretty cool sub, never seen that before. Ildemar Alcantara is moving to WW and had a nice leg lock win in his last fight so that would be cool or Nah-Shon Burrell

Brock Jardine - Cut

Neil Magny - Nah-Shon Burrell would also be a good fight for him or David Mitchell

Jon Manley - He`ll probably be cut

Nah-Shon Burrell - Ya any of the other two aforementioned winners at WW would make sense next

Yuri Villefort - I don`t think he'll be cut just yet, they might go ahead and make Manley/Villefort if neither guy gets cut.

Post #1   2/24/13 5:52:11PM   

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,933-1,134
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Id like to see Robbie Lawler v Thiago Alves

Post #2   2/24/13 6:30:11PM   

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,803-1,002
Chips:
Lawler vs. Hardy

Post #3   2/24/13 7:36:54PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Ronda Rousey - Tate/Zingano winner
Liz Carmouche - Marloes Coenen
Lyoto Machida - Jones/Sonnen winner
Dan Henderson - Shogun
Urijah Faber - Pickett/Easton winner
Ivan Menjivar - Erik Perez
Court McGee - Robbie Lawler or Matt Riddle
Josh Neer - cut or Sadollah/Thompson loser
Robbie Lawler - Court McGee or Paulo Thiago
Brendan Schaub - Todd Duffee
Lavar Johnson - cut or Stipe Miocic
Michael Chiesa - Danny Castillo
Anton Kuivanen - Yves Edwards
Dennis Bermudez - Eddie Yagin
Matt Grice - Nam Phan
Sam Stout - Miles Jury
Caros Fodor - Tim Means
Kenny Robertson - Sean Pierson
Brock Jardine - cut
Neil Magny - Colton Smith
Jon Manley - cut
Nah-Shon Burrell - Sergio Moraes
Yuri Villefort - Chris Clements

Last edited 2/24/13 11:22PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   2/24/13 11:22:13PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,632-1,680
Chips:
Robbie Lawler deserves a banger instead of a wrestler, Thiago Alves would be awesome!

Post #5   2/25/13 12:07:39AM