Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC releases featherweights Diego Nunes and Milton Vieira

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JLS1980

Warren > Dantas

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,346-713
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Bad decision cutting Diego Nunes. Before the Lentz fight he was borderline Top 10.

Vieira doesn't shock me. Bummed about about Nunes and Fitch.

Post #16   2/22/13 7:21:26PM   

JLS1980

Warren > Dantas

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,346-713
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Sucks :(, I really hope this trend doesn't continue. Although Nunes went to decision all of his fights are pretty good minus the last one but sometimes one guy is just better, imo he really shouldn't be cut. Milton Vieira also got robbed imo in his last fight, sucks to see him go as well

I agree. Even though Viera doesn't shock me by getting cut he quit possibly got robbed in his last outing.

Post #17   2/22/13 7:24:05PM   

Tyzzler

MMA Regular

Tyzzler Avatar

Career:291-233
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

What is dana trying to do? he wants to let Bellator have a turn up the top?

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to think this is EXACTLY what Dana wants, especially after saying he was sure Bellator would pick up Fitch, saying he had no problem with Rebney airing Bellator commercials during UFC events, & mentioning "Bellator" a lot lately.

I think Dana wants to get Bellator big, then buy it out just like WEC & SF to sign the best fighters to UFC & keep Bellator going as an excellent UFC-feeder organization with their tournament-only format for determining title fights, being PERFECT to groom and help separate outstanding young fighters...

This would be like a TUF on steroids running year round to develop up-and-coming fighter for Zuffa!

Post #18   2/22/13 8:43:59PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:504-307
Chips:
Nunes has so much hype coming from the WEC, but he just fell off the map. Sucks

Post #19   2/22/13 11:10:47PM   

Goatenstein

In Full Mount

Career:821-544
Chips:
Get ready for Ultimate Kickboxing in a Cage.

Post #20   2/22/13 11:22:17PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

11 straight decision wins/losses. This is a message...

looks like Mr FOTN (Sam Stout) could be getting his pink slip tomorrow

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #21   2/22/13 11:51:41PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Tyzzler

Posted by infestructure

What is dana trying to do? he wants to let Bellator have a turn up the top?

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to think this is EXACTLY what Dana wants, especially after saying he was sure Bellator would pick up Fitch, saying he had no problem with Rebney airing Bellator commercials during UFC events, & mentioning "Bellator" a lot lately.

I think Dana wants to get Bellator big, then buy it out just like WEC & SF to sign the best fighters to UFC & keep Bellator going as an excellent UFC-feeder organization with their tournament-only format for determining title fights, being PERFECT to groom and help separate outstanding young fighters...

This would be like a TUF on steroids running year round to develop up-and-coming fighter for Zuffa!

they could have used Strikeforce as a feeder league, doesn't make sense to not use them and wait for Bellator

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #22   2/22/13 11:53:24PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2