Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies from heart attack

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,869-1,573
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The second unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill in downtown Las Vegas has died from an apparent heart attack.

John Alleman suffered a heart attack last week as he waited at the bus stop in front of the restaurant, located inside the Neonopolis at Fremont Street and Las Vegas Boulevard.

Alleman was taken off life support shortly after 1 p.m. on Monday, said restaurant owner Jon Basso. He was 52.

"He lived a very full life," said Basso, who seemed shaken when reached by phone Monday evening. "He will be missed."

The Pennsylvania native is survived by his only family, his brother Paul. Basso said Alleman had a genetic predisposition for cardiac problems, as both of his parents died of heart attacks in their 50s...

Story

Post #1   2/12/13 3:06:02PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
I was just reading about this on yahoo. I mean the guy had to have known it was coming. To eat like that everyday is crazy, I mean it is still sad, but that kind of food intake is fricken crazy.
I would love to try one of those burgers, but that would be it, one and done. The resturants concept is great, and Im sure those "nurses" are nice to look at.

Post #2   2/12/13 3:26:46PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I just don't understand people like this. They know they are predisposed to heart problems, yet they continue to do things that ruin their health.

I did a cardiac ultrasound a few months ago on a guy with the same mindset. He was in his early to mid 50's, and had already had multiple heart attacks. The cardiologists had warned him years earlier about his eating, but he didn't care. On my way to do his test, I rode in the elevator with his ex wife, to the intensive care unit. She told me he wanted to be buried with twinkies in his casket.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #3   2/12/13 4:28:06PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by kopower

I just don't understand people like this. They know they are predisposed to heart problems, yet they continue to do things that ruin their health.

I did a cardiac ultrasound a few months ago on a guy with the same mindset. He was in his early to mid 50's, and had already had multiple heart attacks. The cardiologists had warned him years earlier about his eating, but he didn't care. On my way to do his test, I rode in the elevator with his ex wife, to the intensive care unit. She told me he wanted to be buried with twinkies in his casket.

twinkies never go bad, and he might be hungry when he resurrects for the zombie apocalypse

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   2/12/13 5:13:08PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

twinkies never go bad, and he might be hungry when he resurrects for the zombie apocalypse

Never thought about it that way.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #5   2/12/13 5:32:01PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,869-1,573
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
In reality, Twinkies have a shelf-life of less than a month. If not, I would've stocked up, waited a few years, and became rich on ebay.

Post #6   2/12/13 5:36:48PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,258-821
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

In reality, Twinkies have a shelf-life of less than a month. If not, I would've stocked up, waited a few years, and became rich on ebay.

This made me laugh.

Want to get rich? Stock up on high capacity magazine clips

Post #7   2/12/13 5:39:55PM