Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Walking Dead Tonight

Print  
  Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,590-1,480
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by ChrisSabal

I believe Rick's crazy act is semi realistic. I believe someone like Rick would go absolutely crazy if their wife died while giving birth to a child that may not be his plus add they are surrounded by absolute madness in a zombie apocalypse with a crazy f'ing person gunning after his prison.

I'm sorry but Rick going crazy = perfectly fine and understandable and adds a lot more to his character.

I'm not saying Rick wouldn't go crazy or it's just an act, I'm just saying that it's really fucking lame and I don't think the actor(Andrew Lincoln) is pulling it off very convincingly. Lori sucks, even in death and she's starting to bring Rick down with her.

Post #31   2/18/13 6:42:12PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
The ending looked good. Nice set up for next week
Glad merle and Daryl are back at the prison

Post #32   2/18/13 11:05:43PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,629-1,436
Chips:
Again, disapointed. The more of this season I watch, the more im wishing I was watching Game of Thrones season 3

Alot of talking, characters trying to mend past issues, etc. They are trying to re-establish the group before moving on, I get it. What really bugged me was the episode sort of revolved around Andrea Miss "oh im here to save both groups and negotiate a peace" blah blah blah. The only thing she can negotiate with is the governors cock. Stab him you dummy!

I really hope those douchers with Tyrese get killed soon. Want to sell Rick down the river because he kicked them outta the prison.

The most interesting scene for me was probably Carl telling Rick to stand down as leader. An interesting change in their relationship as he always seemed to look up to his dad, now kind of a condescending little shit.

I am interested to see what Rick is up to next week. Hes taking Carl and Michonne on a "run". Weird choices you'd think he'd take Glen or Maggie, since Daryl has to watch Merle.

Post #33   2/26/13 9:43:16PM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
I saw a random tweet that the guy in the roof with the mask and all the SWAT shit pointing at Rick/Michonne/Carl could be Morgan from S1.

Post #34   2/27/13 5:49:00PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ordep

I saw a random tweet that the guy in the roof with the mask and all the SWAT shit pointing at Rick/Michonne/Carl could be Morgan from S1.

Good call

I was wondering when he was gonna finally show up again. Pretty sad story, still kinda boring though.

Post #35   3/3/13 10:49:08PM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:781-378
Chips:
I thought it was a good episode - it really pulled together a lot of interesting themes about isolation and Mogan choosing to retreat into his lonely crazy world in order to avoid more emotional pain of losing people.

The way they left that poor backpacker sucked though. Even though things are changing, I don't think I could be that heartless to leave the guy stranded like that without investigating a little. In that little glimpse while they drove by he actually looked kind of cute too. You know if it had been Andrea driving by, she totally would have pulled over.

Post #36   3/3/13 11:31:55PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,590-1,480
Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

I thought it was a good episode - it really pulled together a lot of interesting themes about isolation and Mogan choosing to retreat into his lonely crazy world in order to avoid more emotional pain of losing people.

The way they left that poor backpacker sucked though. Even though things are changing, I don't think I could be that heartless to leave the guy stranded like that without investigating a little. In that little glimpse while they drove by he actually looked kind of cute too. You know if it had been Andrea driving by, she totally would have pulled over.

I didn't hate tonight's episode either. It was a little boring and low on action, but some loose ends got tied up and the group got some much needed firepower. I'm thinking next week's episode is going to pretty action packed

Post #37   3/3/13 11:50:32PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Morgans son dead check
Morgan crazy as shit check
At least there following some stuff from the comics

Post #38   3/4/13 4:48:42PM   

Ordep

Go Falcons!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher
I'm thinking next week's episode is going to pretty action packed

I think the next episode will be a lot of talk and then leave people hanging showing in the preview that the next episode will be action packed

Post #39   3/5/13 3:02:38AM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:
we all know rick isnt going to give Michonne away. idk y they are even trying to lead us on that way

anyone else feel like Merle is going to die this season?

Post #40   3/10/13 10:01:16PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

To me, that was kind of weird too. The only thing that makes sense is that they were worried he was from Woodbury and it was a trap, but it could just have easily been they didn't want to be bothered with the guy.

If it's the later, it makes no sense in that situation. At some point this situation is going to desolve down to towns like Woodbury and eating up the resources around said towns. The more people in the fold, the better off you are because at the very least, you have someone to send out scavenging to earn their keep, or another back to heap work on once they get to farming. Hell, that guy could have been an expert in homesteading for all they know and they let him get killed.

In the grand scheme of things, people are the most important commodity in post-apocolyptic society. Bad move letting him get killed.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #41   3/11/13 1:53:24PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

we all know rick isnt going to give Michonne away. idk y they are even trying to lead us on that way

anyone else feel like Merle is going to die this season?

I figured either Daryl would have to kill Merle, or he's going to go out guns blazing for the good of the Prison crew. Looking more like that latter.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts

Post #42   3/11/13 1:54:46PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Chips:
Zombie Merle

Now were talkin.

Post #43   3/24/13 10:52:15PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Chips:
Glad he didn't go out like a bitch. Some sweet zombie tactical shit there.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts

Post #44   3/24/13 11:04:28PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Glad he didn't go out like a bitch. Some sweet zombie tactical shit there.

Werd.

And he went out with a buzz on. Much hespect!

Post #45   3/25/13 8:33:32AM   

Page 3 of 4     1     2     3     4