Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Live Streamer - New to MMA Playground

Print  
Posted By Message

thrizy

Learning to Sprawl

thrizy Avatar

Career:5-7
Chips:
Whats up MMA Playground?

I go by thrizy and I am mostly known for my live broadcasts of video games on Twitch TV. Mainly I broadcast sports games but I try to cast UFC Undisputed 3 most because I love MMA and the community is usually knowledgeable.

If you're interested in joining our conversations, I'll be streaming tonight at 6pm ET. Just follow the link provided.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   2/5/13 2:26:51PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:4,508-2,651
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:
Thrizy! I used to frequent your channel when you played UFC Undisputed 2. I went by Semtexxx. I was the one who made Johnny Rex.

Last edited 2/5/13 3:20PM server time by FastKnockout
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   2/5/13 3:18:55PM   

thrizy

Learning to Sprawl

thrizy Avatar

Career:5-7
Chips:
Johnny Rex was the Man! Super tough competitor.

I miss having you guys around in the stream. I'm going to try to get a MMA group back around. Maybe start VFC up again!

Post #3   2/5/13 3:23:46PM