Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dana White: 'They’ve got some work to do down there at Blackzilians'

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Coolhand37

when you stop juicing it affects your stamina and abilities so i dont see it as a surprise that overeem lost, he won the first round, he was winning the fight, he just got caught coming in, he underestimated silva and got caught, he is still and awesome fighter hats off to him losing on his shield rather than running away. Rashad looked good, he fought won of the best brazillian lightheavyweights in the world and lost, oh well, he should just take his loss and keep fighting, the real measure of a man is to come back from defeat, i am sure the blackzillians will comeback. Hell I'm still waiting for chuck to fight cain i know he could win!!!!!!!!!!!! hell I think frankie edgar beat aldo by one point honestly i viewed the fight and viewed the fight and i think he won, i think mccall won too dammitt, think edwards mighta been cheated judges need thicker glasses.
That is all!!

add a few "teh's" in there and we have teh kingsmasher 2.0

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #16   2/5/13 11:04:33PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:493-296
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

Johnson lost
Meathead lost
Reem and Evans and guillard

Duffee won though

That's because Duffee train's with AKA a real camp.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Todd-Duffee-Time-Away-from-UFC-Hurt-Development-But-Its-a-Relief-to-Return-48759

Post #17   2/6/13 12:39:34AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

Johnson lost
Meathead lost
Reem and Evans and guillard

Duffee won though

Vitor won