Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Randy Couture Can’t Buy a Ticket to an Event, but UFC is Son Ryan’s House – Dana White

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Randy Couture has signed a partnership with Bellator and Spike TV, and that, or perhaps more particularly how the deal went down, leaves sour taste in UFC president Dana White‘s mouth.

“Randy Couture can’t buy a ticket (to the UFC).”

Link

Post #1   2/5/13 12:02:19PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
Buying a ticket what ever. But what legal right does the UFC have to stop Randy from cornering his fighters? If he is licensed by the state the event takes place in I would think the UFC has no right to refuse him as a corner.

Last edited 2/5/13 12:20PM server time by postman
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   2/5/13 12:19:57PM   

LuckyCharms

Standup Guy

LuckyCharms Avatar

Career:502-385
Chips:

Posted by postman

Buying a ticket what ever. But what legal right does the UFC have to stop Randy from cornering his fighters? If he is licensed by the state the event takes place in I would think the UFC has no right to refuse him as a corner.

True but what new upcoming fighter who has just enter the UFC will take that chance with their career and have Randy in their corner along with pissing off Dana.

For now, I could only see a already established fighter who could this pulled off, if they're willing to take that risk.

Crazy idea, Jackson Rampage could have Randy is his corner then maybe Jaskcon could get his wish and be let go by the UFC

Post #3   2/5/13 12:56:31PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by LuckyCharms

Posted by postman

True but what new upcoming fighter who has just enter the UFC will take that chance with their career and have Randy in their corner along with pissing off Dana.

For now, I could only see a already established fighter who could this pulled off, if they're willing to take that risk.

Crazy idea, Jackson Rampage could have Randy is his corner then maybe Jaskcon could get his wish and be let go by the UFC

I think your underestimating the value of having your head coach in your corner.

Post #4   2/5/13 1:00:12PM   

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by postman

Posted by LuckyCharms

Posted by postman

I think your underestimating the value of having your head coach in your corner.

Especially when it's your dad.

Post #5   2/5/13 1:20:59PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
What bullshit
Randy should be able to corner Ryan fights in the Ufc
Dana is taking this too far.

Post #6   2/5/13 2:15:58PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:
Dana needs a bully beat down.

Post #7   2/6/13 12:22:18PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
Dana's all pumped up on the juice and cranky that everything he keeps saying is falling through like always.People are no longer falling for the craziest ever season of the ultimate fighter or the crazy guy on the ultimate fighter (although that was crazy) But this is ridiculous Randy should sue him

Post #8   2/6/13 5:33:17PM