Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Is Joe Flacco a Elite QB?

Print  
Is he Elite
Yes 8 26%
No 23 74%
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,914-1,109
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

one can be elite w/out being the best in his day, ask Cristiano Ronaldo

I'd never say Ryan was not elite, I'm just giving you shit, any 1st ballot HOF'er is no joke.But he's far from being the best of all time IMO.But elite....yes.

Post #31   2/5/13 8:50:10PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Eh id disagree without another example. I dont follow soccer, so couldnt comment on Ronaldo

neither do I but he will never win with Messi healthy.

let's try a basketball example: Chris Paul and Paul Pierce may never win an MVP but they are still elite players.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #32   2/5/13 11:49:41PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,474-841
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Eh id disagree without another example. I dont follow soccer, so couldnt comment on Ronaldo

neither do I but he will never win with Messi healthy.

let's try a basketball example: Chris Paul and Paul Pierce may never win an MVP but they are still elite players.

i liek the Paul & Pierce examples Bubbs!

well let's not argue who is better than who, as it's too debatable & i doubt either of us have the time, but to name a few

Karl Malone, David Robinson, Charles Barkley, & Patrick Ewing (please forgive me for leaving out a couple) all played at the same time. just bc one might be better than the other does not mean that they were not elite

Tom Brady & Peyton Manning both played at the same time. Not going to argue which was better than the other, but that does not mean they are not both elite.

as i said, elite really depends on the person using the word as to what it actually means. i bet there are plenty of people who would argue between who was more ELITE? Bo Jackson or Emmitt Smith? Some look at longevity & accomplishments. Some look at pure talent & potential.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #33   2/6/13 5:13:01AM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,796-1,566
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
He's so close but I still don't see the consistency out of him that I see out of the proven elites (Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, Brees), but he made one of the most impressive and improbable playoff runs of the last 15 years. He's only 28 too, so he can still improve. Based on that, he deserves to be paid like an elite QB, but there isn't a single consensus elite QB that I would trade for Flacco.

Post #34   2/12/13 6:25:06AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,284-1,206
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
No.

Post #35   2/12/13 9:14:30AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3