Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Trailer Park Boys

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sparky

Posted by Bubbles

If you guys wanna see what the boys were up to after the show, prepare yourselves for The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour.

Not as good as TPB but no show every will be

I still haven't seen it because I heard it was terrible. I don't want to ruin the Trailer Park Boys even a little bit watching them do something not as good.

yeah its all sorts of fucked up and completely different than TPB. It's like they wrote and filmed it on acid. It might be worth watching if you are completely baked but I stopped watching after 3 episodes sober.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #16   2/5/13 11:43:26PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2