Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 156 results & analysis - Aldo edges Edgar

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,007-579
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Lungsofsteel

this topic spoils the ending of the fight for people who didnt want to know who won

I'm assuming you're joking, as it states in the title that there are results and analysis. Only an idiot would open the thread, go through the trouble of reading it, and then being surprised that the ending was ruined.

Made some money back on Aldo after Dunham ruined my night. I think I picked like 4 of these fights correctly, this card threw me for a loop. I was supremely impressed with Maia, he completely clowned Fitch, not jsut with take downs and control, but with superior positions. As for Overeem....to me it looked like his arrogance got the best of him. I don't think I saw a single kick to the body the whole fight from him.

Post #16   2/3/13 11:46:39AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Lungsofsteel

this topic spoils the ending of the fight for people who didnt want to know who won

I'm assuming you're joking, as it states in the title that there are results and analysis. Only an idiot would open the thread, go through the trouble of reading it, and then being surprised that the ending was ruined.

Made some money back on Aldo after Dunham ruined my night. I think I picked like 4 of these fights correctly, this card threw me for a loop. I was supremely impressed with Maia, he completely clowned Fitch, not jsut with take downs and control, but with superior positions. As for Overeem....to me it looked like his arrogance got the best of him. I don't think I saw a single kick to the body the whole fight from him.

I think he means Aldo edges Edgar

Post #17   2/3/13 2:26:11PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,496-876
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Totally caleld Maia over Fitch.

If you look at Fitch's record, he only ever fought two good grapplers. He lost to GSP and he fought BJ to a draw. BJ was beating him before he gassed,

Fitch has made a career out of grappling with strikers. But in all honesty, his BJJ is only average (for high level MMA fighters.)

Post #18   2/3/13 8:09:39PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2