Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

TUF 17 TV Ratings Dip Slightly, but Remain Strong Two Weeks into the Season

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,869-1,573
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen opened to the series’ strongest ratings ever since making the move to FX last January.

The third season on FX opened to 1.51 million viewers.

But what is the show’s staying power on a new night and timeslot – Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET – and a revamped production style that has more of a documentary type feel than the shock value of season’s past?

We’re only two episodes into the TUF 17 season, but the early returns are good. The second week of the series held strong at 1.3 million viewers in the follow-up to last week’s two-hour season premier...

Link

Post #1   1/31/13 10:09:27AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
next week should see a spike with the craziest knockout Dana's ever seen

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   1/31/13 12:24:13PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:519-361
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

next week should see a spike with the craziest knockout Dana's ever seen

i'm pretty hyped about next week and normally i dont get to excited about TUF. this season looks to be one of the best, or at least it's starting out really strong.

Post #3   1/31/13 1:36:22PM