Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Frankie Edgar Warns Ahead of UFC 156 “Don’t Mistake My Kindness for Weakness”

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,876-1,035
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
There is a commercial currently running on networks all over the world previewing UFC 156 that brilliantly denotes champion Jose Aldo’s seeming invincibility followed by challenger Frankie Edgar saying, “I’ve heard this story before.”

The UFC’s marketing team knows their fighter well because, despite spending nearly two years as the promotion’s lightweight champion, Edgar never knew life as a betting favorite.

Link

Post #1   1/28/13 11:30:42AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Frankie is as down to earth and humble as any fighter I've met. I ran into him before UFC 113 (which was shortly after he first won the belt) and he was very gracious and thankful for the praise me and my friends gave him (mostly for beating Penn). He didn't carry the belt around, wasn't smug about it, didn't seek attention...he was on his way and stopped for fans. I'll always cheer for Edgar and he will be the new FW champion come Superbowl Sunday

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   1/28/13 1:49:24PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Frankie is as down to earth and humble as any fighter I've met. I ran into him before UFC 113 (which was shortly after he first won the belt) and he was very gracious and thankful for the praise me and my friends gave him (mostly for beating Penn). He didn't carry the belt around, wasn't smug about it, didn't seek attention...he was on his way and stopped for fans. I'll always cheer for Edgar and he will be the new FW champion come Superbowl Sunday

Cool story bro. Aldos a nice guy too.. Maybe they can be just hang out and drink beer instead of fighting

Post #3   1/28/13 1:53:36PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,627-954
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Bubbles

Cool story bro. Aldos a nice guy too.. Maybe they can be just hang out and drink beer instead of fighting

He 'cool story bro'ed you Bubbles!!!

PlayGround fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #4   1/28/13 3:51:33PM   

MuayThaiGeek13

MMA Regular

Career:115-75
Chips:

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Bubbles

Nah Bubbles and infestructure are both nice guys. im sure theyll have a beer instead of fighting.

Post #5   1/28/13 4:22:10PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
pshh it would be like GSP vs Sotiropolous

Since I didn't learn anything from Flight of the Concords, Aussies and Kiwis are the same thing

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #6   1/28/13 4:25:05PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,627-954
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

pshh it would be like GSP vs Sotiropolous

Since I didn't learn anything from Flight of the Concords, Aussies and Kiwis are the same thing

Are you telling me there are no kangaroos in New Zealand mate?!? Krykee!!!

Post #7   1/28/13 4:51:12PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,180-704
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Bubbles

Av Bet! Av Bet! Av Bet!

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #8   1/28/13 5:07:35PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Av Bet! Av Bet! Av Bet!

I'm about to go 4-0 on Shane this event, maybe the next one I'll take control of his

Post #9   1/28/13 9:07:45PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,606-913
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Bubbles

Post #10   1/28/13 9:22:47PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,706-1,712
Chips:

Post #11   1/29/13 12:10:39AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Post #12   1/29/13 10:18:58AM