Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anthony Pettis to face winner of Ben Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez at UFC On Fox 7

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Tyzzler

MMA Regular

Tyzzler Avatar

Career:291-233
Chips:

Posted by Travesty145

pettis is gonna get schooled by henderson this time. guida beat pettis with wrestling. people seem to be forgetting that

I don't think anyone is actually forgetting that, and while I'm about the biggest Showtime fan out there, Bendo's wrestling does worry me too after the Guida fight. BUT, he has trained a LOT of wrestling with Askren, arguably the best MMA wrestler in the world, since the Guida fight. That coupled with the fact that Bendo is a little more interested in proving his worth Guida with his boring fights & "win is all that matters" attitude, has me thinking that the fight will again be a majority standup fight.

Post #16   1/27/13 8:49:57PM   

Tyzzler

MMA Regular

Tyzzler Avatar

Career:291-233
Chips:
And for the love of God PLEASE don't tell me that the upcoming Bendo/Melendez fight is another one of those "SO good it deserves an immediate rematch" bs fight!

Post #17   1/27/13 8:51:28PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,086-1,216
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Tyzzler

And for the love of God PLEASE don't tell me that the upcoming Bendo/Melendez fight is another one of those "SO good it deserves an immediate rematch" bs fight!

It all depends on how it plays out. If its a draw, close or controversial fight then I could see a rematch

Post #18   1/27/13 10:16:09PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2