Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

JDS' 'personal issue' was divorce

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:765-371
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by MALICE

Again, I must be missing something. I have seen JDS be nothing but humble since entering the UFC. He is asked by a reporter what factors he think contributed to the loss. JDS responds with: Cain implemented his game plan better, and he had some personal issues so he didn't believe his head was in the right place. Turns out the "personal issue" was a divorce. Any man who thinks a divorce should not affect all other areas of your life has obviously spent every night of their adult life with a bottle of lotion and a keyboard next to them. Divorce is never easy and I give JDS props for going out and fighting no matter what.

I absolutely agree. When I broke up after an intense live-in relationship, I was totally dysfunctional in all areas of life for a while. I can totally see why his head was not in it. All it takes is that bit of distraction for things to go wrong.

Post #16   1/19/13 11:17:19AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I'll have to soften my stance on JDS' excuses because this is a very personal matter. This sucks

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #17   1/19/13 12:15:19PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,550-903
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
So get your personal life in order, fight your way back up the ladder, and prove that it was a fluke.

No one will believe you until you show us.

Post #18   1/20/13 4:28:38PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2