Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Can someone explain this Manti Te'o fake girlfriend thing?

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

My guesses:
Hes gay. The lie was to get people off his back for not fucking all those hundreds of girls that wanted to be his groupie.

He really wanted the Heisman. Thought this could garner votes.

Hes mentally retarded, and fell in love with an internet picture.

He has hilariously mean friends. Also, hes still retarded.

Jon Jones did it.

fixed

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #31   1/18/13 11:58:01PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,590-1,480
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
There's been an admission and the Cardinals FB Tuiasosopo is one of the perps. Crazy as fuck. I feel bad for Manti, even if he carried it out farther than he should have. He would have looked like an ass saying she was fake had no one found out. I get why he clung to it.

Post #32   1/19/13 6:16:24AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,958-1,134
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
Wonder how amazing the phone sex was for 3 years.

Post #33   1/19/13 8:26:06AM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:781-378
Chips:
His main issue was bringing the idea of her into the public eye, which is where he ended up stretching the truth and playing it up into his own brand of "she's the love of my life and she's dying" fictional sob-fest to get attention and garner sympathy and Heisman votes.

Even if he was duped, he should have considered her 'an internet friend' or whatever - not his public girlfriend and love of his life that he told his parents he might someday marry. Get some perspective, Manti!

Because of that, he's partially responsible, in my opinion - for blowing it up into something wayyyy bigger than it really was and continually pushing it into the public eye at every opportunity he got.

I mean how much fun could she have been? She said her dad died, then she was in a tragically-faux car accident and coma, and then she was dying of leukemia. And all the while he's telling the world she's the love of his life and he doesn't bother to go visit her in the hospital?

If his buddy played one over on him, then he definitely played one over on the public as well.

Post #34   1/19/13 11:09:49AM   

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Pookie

My guesses:
Hes gay. The lie was to get people off his back for not fucking all those hundreds of girls that wanted to be his groupie.

He really wanted the Heisman. Thought this could garner votes.

Hes mentally retarded, and fell in love with an internet picture.

He has hilariously mean friends. Also, hes still retarded.

Jon Jones did it.

fixed

She was in Jones car when he crashed it

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #35   1/19/13 4:44:06PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
so this chicks voice has been released and early rumors said that Ronaiah Tuiasosopo impersonated this voice. Apparently he had training for voice impersonation.

Then it was reported that his female cousin was the one on the other end.

Tino posted this on her facebook yesterday in response to that:

To the Public:

First I just want to say that MY GOD AND MY FAITH is BIGGER THAN THIS LIE that the media has to say about me.

If that was a female voice.....that was not me. The media needs to get their facts straight and most of all they need to NAME OR REVEAL THE SOURCE OF THEIR STORY.

I have a reputation to protect, my family, my samoan people and most of all, my belief of whose I am... and I will not let this lie destroy everything I stand for.

I will not hesitate to sue "the source of this lie" and the media.

The TRUTH will come out because GOD IS IN CONTROL!

this has the to be the most fucked up story in the history of stories

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #36   1/27/13 5:28:27PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Chips:
I thought I had a decent idea of what was going on before, now it's over the top. Though I did see some of that Katie Curic interview...she looked good, that's about it.

Post #37   1/29/13 9:58:43AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
This shit is ten times more confusing than Lost.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #38   1/29/13 3:26:35PM   

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,428-1,454
Chips:
when i first heard it, i LMFAO and thought who would do such a thing..i know i wouldnt have dated someone without meeting them and hanging out with that person at least twice..but i honestly believe he's either homosexual or just a straight up diva waiting to make his NFL debut with nothing but HYPE!..1st round bust, imo...

Post #39   1/30/13 2:03:08AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3