Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Barnett not on Bellator's radar, Rampage may be

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,647-919
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
After the closing of Strikeforce last weekend and UFC On FX 7 this weekend there will be two notable free agents on the market, namely Barnett and Rampage. Bellator's CEO Bjorn Rebney explains his interest in each fighter.

Link

Post #1   1/16/13 3:34:35PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:860-491
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Dumb of them not to have Barnett on their radar, probably because we would walk through all of their HW's, Volkov is the only one I think could give him trouble, but still think Barnett would beat him.

Post #2   1/16/13 4:18:26PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Dumb of them not to have Barnett on their radar, probably because we would walk through all of their HW's, Volkov is the only one I think could give him trouble, but still think Barnett would beat him.

You've also got to think about him being caught roiding again and ruining their show. They don't have the finances of Strikeforce so it could ruin them if that happens.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #3   1/16/13 4:19:46PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 38-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,675-1,472
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

I think it has more to do with the 250000 per fight he wants. I just dont think organizations are willing to pay that much for such a risk.

Post #4   1/16/13 4:39:24PM