Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fists Will Fly as Matt Brown Takes On Dan Hardy at UFC on Fox 7

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,612-939
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by BeeR

GSP couldnt submit him, Brown likely cant take him down, and he like to stand and bang.

Hardy TKO, Brown will trade and go to sleep.

Matt brown has never been ko'd.

Its over due then. Lights will be out for Brown in that fight.

Brown is going to smash Hardy into tiny pieces. I'll gladly take any AV bet when the time comes.

Post #16   1/16/13 11:25:15AM   

MoparJR253

Learning to Sprawl

Career:112-66
Chips:
I think people are forgetting the Thompson fight. He called out a great kickboxer with the intent on not standing with him at all. He turned a potential standup war into a grinding, grapple heavy affair. I think he has the potential to do that here. Everyone knows what Hardys weakness is... and i think Brown is getting to take advantage of it. Im gonna say Brown by rather uneventful UD. Call me lame but i truly believe hes gonna want to continue his win streak and knows thats his best chance.

Post #17   1/16/13 1:28:38PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:504-307
Chips:
I don't trust Hardy at this point. I'll take the hot hand of the Immortal.

Post #18   1/16/13 2:35:58PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by MoparJR253

I think people are forgetting the Thompson fight. He called out a great kickboxer with the intent on not standing with him at all. He turned a potential standup war into a grinding, grapple heavy affair. I think he has the potential to do that here. Everyone knows what Hardys weakness is... and i think Brown is getting to take advantage of it. Im gonna say Brown by rather uneventful UD. Call me lame but i truly believe hes gonna want to continue his win streak and knows thats his best chance.

And Hardy consistently whined about people trying to wrestle him and what happened when Amir fought him? He consistently outwrestled Amir in every round. I'm far from convinced that fists will be flying on Hardy's accord, considering he flatly said he was more interested in winning than making it exciting. I don't think this is as cut and dry (Brown wrestle clinic) as everyone thinks. I think it will be a scrap one way or another.

Post #19   1/16/13 2:58:30PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:917-519
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Solid match up

Post #20   1/16/13 4:13:52PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2