Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

PG thoughts on Bikey Boy

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,291-843
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
I feel for him but only because he can't compete anymore. Doping or not I know he loved the sport of cycling .

However on the same token you can't do something like he did and expect to NOT get caught. The only way to not get caught is to have only yourself in the know. Which is impossible without killing someone

Well there is other ways but a trail would be left nonetheless

Post #16   1/16/13 6:08:57AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,989-1,158
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I'm surprised he had the "ball" to admit it.

Post #17   1/16/13 9:06:02AM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:
wow you guys are way to soft for me i mean this guy is grade a scum imo. He cheated to become the greatest cyclist of all time forever ruining the sport and whats worse is he was an ispiration to millions but hes a scam artist. I think people forget that when he started livestrong and pretended to be a hero he knew he wasnt and now that he is foced to come clean the charity is screwed.

and as for people sayin oh well at least he came clean he didnt real do it to be a good guy....he has to the world knows its his only option

what a stand up guy

he even said i was on my death bed i would never risk putting that in my body. he is a con artist who used his staus as a cheater to open a charity.....and some how became 100 million dollers richer what a douche

Post #18   1/16/13 9:23:34AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

In the end, Armstrong did far more good for the world – particularly in the cancer wards where inspiration is so desperately needed – than bad. He rides a bicycle. He didn't kill anyone.

He did, however, try to destroy some people – their finances, their businesses, their reputations, their names. These are the victims of Lance Armstrong, and the only hope is that Winfrey didn't just let Lance brush aside the truly aggrieved parties or the obvious questions.

Armstrong isn't necessarily a bad guy for doping. He is a bad guy for the way he used his immense power, fame and fortune to attempt to ruin anyone who dared to speak the truth to his avalanche of lies.

That was some punk behavior.

So here are some of the questions we hope Oprah asked Lance:

This really goes into why Lance is a bad guy. His PED use IMO put him on a level playing ground. I heard a bunch of the titles he won are not going to anyone as almost everyone in the the top 10 finishers was also caught doping.

Link

Post #19   1/16/13 10:19:31AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,104-641
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Well I was going to pursue this, in that my advisor told me in the past that the first chemo drug to pass the blood brain barrier was pioneered in part due to Lance's funding. It looks like cisplatin can be used which has been around forever and I can't find any evidence suggesting that they did in fact pioneer such a drug. I may ask the medonc, but it looks more like this is not true. He has done quite a bit for cancer and that should overshadow what he did with doping, and depending on how you feel, the way he did in a plethora of people who bad mouthed him. I do question if he caused his own cancer himself, as it seems that he was on the juice for some time before developing cancer, and you never really know what those hormonal cancers will do.

People who think he still has his millions are wrong. Once it is confirmed a cheat, those who were sued by him in the past for libel will come looking for him, and even the feds will as well.

Post #20   1/16/13 1:43:01PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
This is a like a Martin Luther King situations. Yes, they're unethical cheaters, but they both did more good than harm, so they get a pass.

The big question for me is if he actually says "I took PED's". If he openly admits to it, he can be sued into an early grave, but if he sticks with the "I'm sorry for what I did." without actual admission, he can probably skate with his millions.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #21   1/16/13 1:58:15PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,615-1,389
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Glad he finally confessed. Wonder if they strip the records away. Floyd Landis will surely put his two cents into this

Post #22   1/16/13 10:28:59PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2