Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Google Street View mighta ran over a Donkey

Print  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,115-670
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Found this on my facebook feed, took some screenshots for you and of course it's streetview so you can run it over yourself LINK

I think it took place in Botswana.

Heres my awesome photoshop/paint skills for those who don't wanna kill a donkey themselves.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #1   1/14/13 5:11:12PM   

BeeR

MMA Sensei

BeeR Avatar

Career:681-411
Chips:
get out the way jack ass!

Post #2   1/14/13 5:18:17PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,775-1,119
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
fuckin Donkey should have moved

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #3   1/14/13 6:43:49PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
I keep looking at it and the more i do, I don't think they hit the donkey. I think it just decided to roll around in the dirt after the vehicle passed. If you pan the camera angle around you can see the donkey near the rear of the vehicle as it passes standing up right a few feet away.

It's hard to say, funny none the less.

Post #4   1/14/13 11:28:24PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,446-842
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Death by Google.

Should be the name of a book.

Post #5   1/15/13 6:11:47AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:999-575
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

I keep looking at it and the more i do, I don't think they hit the donkey. I think it just decided to roll around in the dirt after the vehicle passed. If you pan the camera angle around you can see the donkey near the rear of the vehicle as it passes standing up right a few feet away.

1. Yes they did.
2. It's rolling in the dirt because they hit it really hard so it rolled for a few yards.
3. It stood back up because it's now a zombie jackass infected with the t virus.

Post #6   1/15/13 8:40:20AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Adrenaline

1. Yes they did.
2. It's rolling in the dirt because they hit it really hard so it rolled for a few yards.
3. It stood back up because it's now a zombie jackass infected with the t virus.

You had me convinced at Zombie Jackass. Now I'm waiting for Milla Jovovich to pop up and blast it with a sawed off shotgun full of quarters.

Post #7   1/15/13 5:18:55PM