Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dos Santos offers catalogue of excuses for UFC 155

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

MALICE

MMA Sensei

MALICE Avatar

Career:698-340
Chips:
Link

A link to a translated copy of the interview in which JDS makes his "excuses." Credit and all proper respects are given to Velasquez. I don't feel JDS was being disrespectful by evaluating his own performance, however, I do think all fighters should respond with the accepted robotic response "He was the better man that night." to avoid similar accusations.

Post #16   1/13/13 4:16:41PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:983-570
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Malice, have you ever worked with someone who was always making excuses for why they couldn't do their job? This is how it sounds, and if you''ve heard it enough from coworkers, you've heard it enough from fighters. Just sack up, take the loss, and say shit like "I will come in more focused/ I'll take his head off next time/ Nob ody will stand int he way of my revenge" and not say " I had tons of stuffs on my mind grapes and couldn't focus". He isn't discrediting Cain, he's just sounding like a child, finding ways to avoid direct blame.

Post #17   1/13/13 5:40:47PM   

Shin-2-Chin

Learning to Sprawl

Shin-2-Chin Avatar

Career:223-165
Chips:
The more I hear about JDS the more I don't want to watch him fight. He won't give it up. You lost, get in the back of the line. Like Cain said about fury, work your way to the top and quit talking.

Post #18   1/13/13 5:41:46PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Malice, have you ever worked with someone who was always making excuses for why they couldn't do their job? This is how it sounds, and if you''ve heard it enough from coworkers, you've heard it enough from fighters. Just sack up, take the loss, and say shit like "I will come in more focused/ I'll take his head off next time/ Nob ody will stand int he way of my revenge" and not say " I had tons of stuffs on my mind grapes and couldn't focus". He isn't discrediting Cain, he's just sounding like a child, finding ways to avoid direct blame.

exactly

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #19   1/13/13 8:09:38PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
Shit I sound like my dad right now. HA

Post #20   1/14/13 9:46:08AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2