Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Gegard Mousasi: ‘I see a lot of fighters getting knocked out and they still get more praise than me’

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

bigrand826

MMA Regular

bigrand826 Avatar

Career:833-506
Chips:

Posted by Coolhand37

Mousasi is an awesome awesome fighter, infact he might be an alltime great, but he isn't in the ufc and that affects his popularity in the US. Until he fights in the ufc he might not be so popular, I have considered him a great fighter and he has awesome talentand heart with awesome skills.
He is better than alot of fighters even some in the ufc.
I feel he should transition to the ufc or challenge more of their fighters like he did against Jardine. That was one of Jardines best performances by the way.
Can't wait to see Mousasi fight again!!
I will not watch strikeforce because it is on showtime who i am religiously opposed to, strikeforce should move to NBC FOX or maybe espn espn2 or fx or versus or spike a program more in touch with moral fighting fans.

I probably shouldn't even respond, but I am. I agree that Gegard is better than a lot of fighters, including some in the UFC, but I'm confused by the last part.

I didn't know Showtime had a religious affiliation, but if you are opposed to it, then that would explain why you don't know that Strikeforce is done now. That was their last event, so they won't be moving to a network that is 'more in touch with moral fighting fans'.

Post #16   1/15/13 9:09:33AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2