Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

750 Prop Thank you speech!

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,239-734
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
750 Props and 3500 Posts

So I guess you expect some thank you speech outta me even though the last one took me 2 and a half hours. Well you’re in luck. I’m afraid I’m repeating myself though... As I’m going for Movie characters. I’ve done characters before but this time I’m gonna go for specifically film characters. Also I am going to try my very best to not repeat any I used last time! GASP

I always find it hard to start these and try and work out who goes first. In my mind Fleek is the boss and I am his bitch so

Emfleek, think I gave you the don last time, wish I could reuse that. Darth Vader. At the end of the day you rule the place, rarely give out compliments, are funny as shit and if anyone disagrees with you. Fuck them. Everyone agrees with you. You are one badass mofucker.

Rabi. Batman, here me out. As much as I hate good guys in films I can justify this one. You are a good guy, you would never want to hurt anyone, isn’t that what Batmans about? Batman uses his smarts and his gadgets to not hurt a sole. He has no intentions other than to fight crime with a level mind without using force. You really are one of the kindest guys on the PG and I thank you for all the sidegames and giving me a chance with your website (sorry that we split paths not gonna let that happen again as I miss having you as a friend)

Jakewalters – Will smiths character from Bad Boys. Your pretty damn awesome and a kickass friend. If I say some bullshit you don’t question it, you roll with it. You laugh at me and I rarely get a chance to laugh back at you cause your doing way cooler shit than I am (assuming I’m martin Lawrence in our friendship)

Budgellism – Captain Jack Sparrow, you love your drugs and even though you’re probably stoned or wasted you have the clearest head ever and as a result are incredibly gifted at your mma knowledge or ship steering skills... I forget which one I was talking about. But yeah, your one cool guy that is a unique persona, honest as hell and will always come to the rescue when shits stiring.

Prophecy – Aragorn. King of Man. Need I say more. You know I fucking love you. If I left shit upto you I know your decision is probably right, yeah we might disagree on just about everything, but the reality is, I know most of the thoughts in my head 99% of people won’t agree with but even though this is the case and my opinions probably unique you’ll always come to my rescue and back up free speech. If you were running for president and I could vote, despite our differences I’d rather vote for you than anyone else.

Bubbles – Hannibal Lecture at the end of the day being at Dark Horse makes you a villain but you are one I can’t stop rooting for. Clever, hilarious but always willing to exploit a weakness at any time. I won’t stop rooting for you, but I will always have my guard up ;)

Shawn9111 – Count Dracula

kopower – The girl from alien. I remember a time when the PG Bullies were one of the most active camps on the PG. Now it feels your the most active in that camp and you really are a single man solider, at the end of the day everybody else around you is always there for you, but it doesn’t make a difference cause your a beast, your an idol and you’d rather stick to your guns. It’s not about whether we’re gonna make it out alive, its a case of who are you gonna make it out alive with?

DancingDoll – Terminator. Here me out. Terminator came from miles and miles away landed naked to protect one innocent boy. He became a best friend to this boy, he had no emotion and nothing could ever hurt him or wind him up. He was programmed to save the boy at any cost and although he was programmed to kill everything that might be a threat... If I could programme something to stop me going insane. I’m pretty sure I’d programme you exactly how you are.... If you’ve seen the film I’m sure you’d understand and I think you know how my brain works so hopefully you’ll get it!

Hotrodtt – talented kid, pick any members of the cast of school of rock, take away there musical talents and give them MMA knowledge and you have you!

SpiderSilva – Rocky Balboa, only because you never seem to post consistently.... Your like the ultimate poster who keeps making comebacks...

Danclarke – Edward Scissorhand, okay so I never watched the film... But I’m assuming he’s a mysterious character cause I heard he doesn’t talk that much, you only seem to post on sidegame threads and never tell us about the real you... So like him (I guess) your pretty mysterious)

ShaneTFucking Pain – Luke Skywalker, Im pretty sure your a sexy beast. Your always looking out for people, your a good guy cause your in the same camp as me. And I’m pretty sure if we met we’d have a lightsaber fight ;) And if your not around, well I’m pretty sure the bad guys would probably win... Your learning well from Yoda and eventually you’ll be as knoledgable as him

hashyandy – Agent Smith. You seem to be next to impossible to defeat in sidegames. Then as soon as I take the upperhand, you comeback with a million of you, and by that I mean you come back better than before. I can never dominate you and because of the way sidegames work we won’t ever be on the same team!

frizzlecake – Boba Fett, you haven’t been around long enough for me to get to know you as you always disappear, but when your around I have my eyes on you as your pretty sneaky.

FlashyG –Anton Chugurh. Your not around often but when you show up, you sure as hell make an impact as your posts pretty much sum it up.

FranklinFan47 – Yoda, the reality is, only the good guys know of your incredible knowledge and wisdom as you keep yourself to the camp and the camp will happily go out swinging to protect you from the dark side.

warglory - R.P. McMurphy- Your here on your own to have a good time and if somethings on your mind you let people know about it. You post your opinion, people argue with it and at the end of the day people are arguing with it because we’re retarded and are locked up in a mental hospital and your the normal one, we just cant see it.

prozacnation – Truman Burbank. Everyone has spent countless hours looking at a picture of you wanting to see what goes on in your world.

OMG I’m not even half way. Fuck me wheres the terminator when you wanna be cheered up.

Adrenaline – Will Ferrell. Being Honest here, I don’t really get his jokes and a lot of guys on the PG say your hilarious, I can only assume you are, but all your posts tend to be in American sports threads, which like Will Ferrell movies I tend to avoid as I don’t watch them. I’m sure if I was American I’d get it. But like the whacky british sence of humour it’s not everyones cup of tea. I’m not saying you aren’t funny, I just haven’t seen you in many other threads! – Shit I hope this post wasn’t offensive...

FastKO – Ash Katchum, yep he was in a film (there was also a recess movie but im not repeating myself goddamn it) your always a good guy, only get involved when you should and you are damn good at what you do (catching them all and by that I mean news stories). I’ve never seen anyone hate on Ash and I’ve never seen anyone hate on you!

jae_1833 – Qui gon jin. You are awesome, your a good guy, if you were around more often people would fall in love with you and your posts but your never around often enough!

BuffaloDave – Maximus from Gladiator, I know your a badass, I know your on my side, but you seem to enjoy cool shit like fighting tigers and American sports and I seem to like Ke$ha and none masculine things... Maybe one day we’ll find some common ground and tweet about boobs!

theoutlaw08 – Peter Venkman, often forgotten about but really shouldn’t be a staple in movie history and a staple to the PG. I never forgot about you when you disappeared cause I knew that if there was something strange on the PG and I needed someone to call... You get the drill...

infrastructure – Xander Cage. a law-breaking, extreme sports enthusiast, with a propensity forrebellious behavior. From that one chat with you I got that your one badass dude and if I was to be featured in someones movie characters and got XXX I’d be fucking happy.

P$ - Fox Mulder. Please please please please please can we go out camping one night under the stars in that place. Ever since I had the idea it’s what I wanted to do. That and husky sledging. Literally those are the 2 things that I want to do on my next holiday. We need to talk more x files soon. I need to watch more x files soon... You hear they might be making another film anyway I gotta go change my pants...

Chris Sabal – The Architect (Matrix) you created this game and you control everything that happens in it. Without you there would be no game.... Thanks for running it

ghandikush either the girl or the boy from its a boy girl thing. You were a boy, then a girl, now your a boy again (THANKS SO MUCH FOR MY FIRST EVER PROP!!! 749 later mate!!!)

Chael Sonnen – “Arguing Fighter” from here comes the boom. He looked a lot like you, one sexy smack talking, love making, steak eating, gun-show ticket selling, spinning backfisting, Perfect guy...

Pookie – Pikachu. (Cain v Brock – I wont forget ;) )

george112 – Red from Shawshank, youre an OG, you know the ropes, you’ve been here forever, nobody hates you. Nobody argues with you, you know this shit better than anyone, and your friends with everyone.

Cowcatcher - Bruno, come on, who else is most likely to make me watch 30 seconds of dicks swinging in my face... ;)

Poor_Franklin – Wilson, we both share some dark secrets with one another with that draw something game, and man are you good at keeping your mouth shut about it. The things we did together will forever remain a secret

airkerma - unnapriciated, Donnie Darko I thought that film was fucking brilliant, it’s very unappreciated and so is Donnie, I mean technically does he not save the world?

aussiemma – Walt Kowalski. I fucking love this film. You entered here bashing on Bisping, being the bad guy, but slowly throughout your stay, we’ve learned to love you, your not a troll at all, your just a guy who didn’t know the rules. Your a member now just like us, you appreciate not fighter bashing, whether you want to or not. Yeah you might still hate Vietnamese or Bispings, but you keep It too yourself

KungFuMaster – Millhouse from the Simpsons, a loveable character but always seems to get stepped on... I wish you’d stick around but the bullies seem to have gotten to you recently...

Sparky – Nelson Muntz from the Simpsons, always willing to get ready to shout Haha when your favourites lose! But when you get to know him personally, hes not a bad guy and he’s pretty damn cool, but one badass!

Cant believe I’m still going....
Scoozna – Han Solo, you know you’ve always got your own thing going on but without the millennium falcon or you being around, the pg wouldn’t be the same.

Grappler – Neo. Your new in terms of MODs but it’s only a matter of time till you’ll be the best, you are by far the best with a computer, but your still learning the ropes. You need to get the confidence and only then can you keep a fantastic poker face as you can run the place on your own. With that been said your an amazing guy and only do whats best!

Falling asleep now slowly...

Deadhead - Towilie, I’m not sure if he’s in a film but whatever... If a towel gets wrapped around your neck its lights out... I don’t know what I’m saying... But you love weed and good luck in your mma career champ!

voodoo-jitsu – Jason Bourne, so yeah you haven’t been around nearly as long as James Bond but your starting to make waves already and it’s only a matter of time till people start comparing you to the legends.

Postman – postman pat... will you even read this thread? Lets hope not... If you do tell me to give you a decent answer as I’m really tired haha

Tcunnigham – The Hulk. Wanna fight? Game fucking over. Good luck in your career man, the PG is always rooting for you!!!

Jay98107 – Samwise Gamgee, in just the last few weeks, it feels like you’ve had my back forever and I can’t thank you enough for that. Jay98107 and Jay Jeans fighting off all the trolls and orcs together in the land of the playground.

Playground_Samurai – Where you been man - Jaws from James Bond, last time he was seen he was going off into space to do his own thing...

KPRO – BORAT! Funniest person ever, and it feels like years ago since I saw you last. I love you kyle

MuayThaiGeek, Bojanglez, State_Champ and TeamDey if you see this tell me to write you a good one, if you don’t oh well! Been at this for about 3 hours and I’m exhausted...

Dirty Blue

Post #1   1/10/13 7:27:08PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,239-734
Chips:
I also wanna say I love you all thanks so much again guys!

Dirty Blue

Post #2   1/10/13 7:37:14PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,671-1,523
Chips:

Post #3   1/10/13 8:03:03PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,351-1,264
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Cowcatcher - Bruno, come on, who else is most likely to make me watch 30 seconds of dicks swinging in my face... ;)

Nicely done Jay. If you are comparing me to a girl, at least I'm one badass bitch!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   1/10/13 8:08:59PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,026-1,730
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Budgellism – Captain Jack Sparrow, you love your drugs and even though you’re probably stoned or wasted you have the clearest head ever and as a result are incredibly gifted at your mma knowledge or ship steering skills... I forget which one I was talking about. But yeah, your one cool guy that is a unique persona, honest as hell and will always come to the rescue when shits stiring.

I like it Jay

Congrats on 750 man. You're a big part of what makes this site awesome.

Post #5   1/10/13 8:16:02PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:958-600
Chips:

Early nominee for 2013 Thread of the Year. God damn I love your prop speeches. I may have to do a speech after I hit 500 just out of respect now!!

Also, I can see the resemblance in the character you chose for me a little bit

I think, per CC and Kpro, our version of the film would be "Good Boys"

Last edited 1/10/13 9:40PM server time by jakewalters
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   1/10/13 8:23:03PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by jjeans
Jakewalters – Will smiths character from Bad Boys. Your pretty damn awesome and a kickass friend. If I say some bullshit you don’t question it, you roll with it. You laugh at me and I rarely get a chance to laugh back at you cause your doing way cooler shit than I am (assuming I’m martin Lawrence in our friendship)

Mike Lowry

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #7   1/10/13 8:26:28PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 42-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,957-1,617
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
I found your next AV buddy

Post #8   1/10/13 8:27:24PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,983-1,102
Chips:
Thanks buddy! Appreciate the love.

Post #9   1/10/13 8:34:06PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,692-972
Chips:

Post #10   1/10/13 8:36:35PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:540-380
Chips:
you reminded me this

this show had serious influence on my childhood.

Post #11   1/10/13 8:37:43PM   

SpiderSilva

1/31/15 a Legend returns

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,894-1,182
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #12   1/10/13 9:38:55PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,983-1,102
Chips:

Last edited 1/10/13 9:46PM server time by FastKnockout
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #13   1/10/13 9:45:55PM   

MuayThaiGeek13

MMA Regular

Career:115-75
Chips:
I'm flattered to be mentioned.

I actually lurked this place a while back before you posted so regularly. I then left for about year and a half only to return and see a few of the old top posters missing and the rising of a few great ones. you being among them. but you've really made this place your home.

I would say you are the new jujitsufreak

And yes write me up as a character!

Post #14   1/10/13 10:19:26PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,311-856
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Post #15   1/10/13 10:39:42PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3