Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Case involving students revives interest in old rape case possibly involving Lloyd Irvin

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,647-919
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Two Lloyd Irvin students have been accused of rape for an incident with a female student on New Years Eve. However, it appears that a little known 1989 gang rape case may possibly have involved Lloyd Irvin himself.

Link

Post #1   1/10/13 11:30:01AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
I heard abouth this today. I guess Lloyd has been promoting his Rape prevention classes on the internet pretty heavey the last few days. Kinda odd

Post #2   1/10/13 12:06:02PM   

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
A girl gets drunk goes back to teh aprtment with 7 men, has sex with them, wakes up in the morning realizes what shes done, is ashamed, and crys rape to try and redeem herself.

I've seen this happen many times before.

Don't trust anything women ahve to say when it comes to sex.

Post #3   1/10/13 4:30:30PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Chips:

Posted by MMA-San

A girl gets drunk goes back to teh aprtment with 7 men, has sex with them, wakes up in the morning realizes what shes done, is ashamed, and crys rape to try and redeem herself.

I dont knnow man seems like had he not gone soft he would have been convicted

Post #4   1/10/13 6:19:01PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Wonder if those fellas play Lacrosse as well

Post #5   1/10/13 7:27:33PM   

FlashyG

MMA Sensei

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,156-1,214
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by MMA-San

sure ... everyone knows the most redeeming thing a woman can go through is a rape trial.

Your attitude is one of the major reasons most rapes go unreported.

Post #6   1/10/13 8:37:24PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by MMA-San

sure ... everyone knows the most redeeming thing a woman can go through is a rape trial.

+10000000000

I won't even comment any further other than to agree w/Flashy on this.

Post #7   1/10/13 8:53:10PM   

Pskinner_mma314

In Full Mount

Pskinner_mma314 Avatar

Career:191-166
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by MMA-San

This is a slippery slope, because similar things to what MMa-san said are true but to say never believe a woman when it comes to that is bullshit......and it is the reason that shit doesn't get reported.

But I've seen shit like that go down....one time 2 close friends of mine hooked up, and they were both completely blitzed fucked up. Previously she had said she would never do anything physical with him, I was there that night and she couldn't keep her hands off him and being drunk they both just went for it. Morning came and she claimed rape....it was bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I think rapists should be buried under the fuckin prison, but in its true form no.woman should be ashamed, the man that committed the act should, and I wish more cases would get resolved so the fucker never does it again.

Lemme just add that while I have no idea what happened behind closed doors.....there was no reason apparent to not think she wasn't going for it as well......wow that sounded horrible

Last edited 1/10/13 9:22PM server time by pskinner_mma314
Edit note/reason: addition

Post #8   1/10/13 9:09:05PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Chips:
Holy shit some how this idoit just started this web page. it is brand new! LloydIrvinRape.Com

Last edited 1/11/13 2:26PM server time by postman
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   1/11/13 2:25:20PM   

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
There was a stage in my high school where every girl just before their 16 birthday would tell you some sob ass story about how they were raped.

It was just a way to get attention. Maybe the most overused strategy for attention by young girls...claimed to ahve been raped.

I'm sorry for offending people, real rape does occure, and its horrible, JoeSan will be rotting in hell with Hitler...but there is noway in hell that 60 of my high school sophmore class were all raped within the period of 2 years and continued to walk around every day like nothing was wrong, completly unblemished.

Its a cry for attention, or its a way of redemption.

Its a safe bet too because "blaming the victim is wrong" right guys.

I've been accused of rape before, when I was in high school, and I neve reven had sex with the girl. I dropped her off like two hours late because she wanted to stay out then when her father began yelling ta her she claimed rape to get out of trouble....horrible stupid girl!

Post #10   1/14/13 6:20:00PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:924-612
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by MMA-San

This is a slippery slope, because similar things to what MMa-san said are true but to say never believe a woman when it comes to that is bullshit......and it is the reason that shit doesn't get reported.

But I've seen shit like that go down....one time 2 close friends of mine hooked up, and they were both completely blitzed fucked up. Previously she had said she would never do anything physical with him, I was there that night and she couldn't keep her hands off him and being drunk they both just went for it. Morning came and she claimed rape....it was bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I think rapists should be buried under the fuckin prison, but in its true form no.woman should be ashamed, the man that committed the act should, and I wish more cases would get resolved so the fucker never does it again.

Lemme just add that while I have no idea what happened behind closed doors.....there was no reason apparent to not think she wasn't going for it as well......wow that sounded horrible

i would like to see someone come up with a chip that they can implant into the human brain that uploads information and then they download it onto a computer to see if the person did what they are accused of or if they have information on what they're looking for. i know it seems a little wacky but it would save the victims and/or their family the greif of lengthy trails and would shut down innocent people from going to prison for years

Post #11   1/14/13 7:09:49PM