Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

TUF 17 Jones vs Sonnen sidegame

Print  
  Page 2 of 10     1     2     3     4     5   >>
Posted By Message

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 39-50

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,612-1,018
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I was going to wait a full day to make my selection but as I was doing research on the remaining fighters I discovered something immaculate!

Kevin Casey is not only a fighter but also the worlds BEST youtube rapper.

I'm sorry fellas but I HAVE to pick this guy. After watching his homemade rap vids on youtube its obvious hes the fighter Dana deemed "terrifying". I just hope that he makes it into the house so we can hear him spit some freestyles all season long until he wins the whole tourney & drops his official album.

check out his latest vid KEVIN CASEYYYYYY

Post #16   1/9/13 7:55:20PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,205-723
Chips:

Posted by shaneTpain

I was going to wait a full day to make my selection but as I was doing research on the remaining fighters I discovered something immaculate!

I'm sorry fellas but I HAVE to pick this guy. After watching his homemade rap vids on youtube its obvious hes the fighter Dana deemed "terrifying". I just hope that he makes it into the house so we can hear him spit some freestyles all season long until he wins the whole tourney & drops his official album.

Thats hilarious haha

For the record you should say winner of the season gets first pick of the next season and an avatar bet between the 2 finalists is encouraged

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #17   1/9/13 8:18:02PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Chips:
I have no clue who most these guys are so I will take the first available fighter....Kito for the win!

Post #18   1/10/13 12:24:04AM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,937-1,077
Chips:

Posted by shaneTpain

Sorry man but he loses all his cred for having the guy from Laguna Beach in the background

Post #19   1/10/13 1:03:27AM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,590-915
Chips:
Eric Wahlin please!

Post #20   1/10/13 1:34:31AM   

DCRageless

Learning to Sprawl

DCRageless Avatar

Career:64-54
Camp: BAMMA UK
Chips:
Kelvin Gastelum (5-0), 20, Yuma, Ariz. Plz

Post #21   1/10/13 6:09:51AM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,428-751
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

I got Tor Treong for winning the last season.

I see no guys from New Mexico which suprised me...

Tor Troeng (15-4, MW): Remember how Dana White said there was one guy in the TUF 17 cast who “scared the living shit out of everyone” and put all his opponents in the hospital? Well, there are unsubstantiated rumors that it might be this guy, a Swedish vet who has won four straight fights since being submitted by Thales Leites at Superior Challenge 6 in October 2010.

Post #22   1/10/13 10:40:15AM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,428-751
Chips:
Leo Bercier (7-2), 31, Great Falls, Mont.

Post #23   1/10/13 10:46:27AM   

Southside11

Standup Guy

Southside11 Avatar

Career:2,492-1,518
Chips:
Adam Cella please

Post #24   1/11/13 1:26:50PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,658-951
Chips:
Simmy wants Mike Jasper

Post #25   1/11/13 6:23:17PM   

calitrees

MMA Regular

calitrees Avatar

Career:1,465-860
Chips:
Gimme Mike Persons

Post #26   1/11/13 10:05:45PM   

kaopadgai

Learning to Sprawl

kaopadgai Avatar

Career:483-280
Chips:
Jimmy Quinlan I guess...

Post #27   1/12/13 10:00:00AM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 39-50

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,612-1,018
Chips:
DancingDoll has seleted Tim Williams............ because "he was the cutest"........

Post #28   1/12/13 1:12:35PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:930-528
Chips:
Eldon Sproat since his last name is close to Borat, Very Nice!!

Post #29   1/12/13 1:22:07PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,205-723
Chips:
From my research...

Dylan Andrews seems like a James Te Huna type of fighter (and he's an Aussie) Banger with questionable ground game.
Kito Andrews is pretty well rounded and is coming into his peak at 34 but might normally fight at 175.
Luke Barnatt is 6'6 has had some success on the British scene most impressively picking up a win at BAMMA.
Leo Bercier has some legit power but as a brawler it seems his chin isn't 100% but neither was Diego Brandaos...
Ryan Bigler is quite an enigma, he's beaten grapplers on the feet and strikers on the ground. Plenty of success in the Pacific Islands
Kevin Casey, Gracie Blackbelt - Former Strikeforce fighter - Californian gangster rapper, his 2 pro losses have come to Lindland and Minowa.
Adam Cella appears to be a kickboxer made his debut in september 11 and extended his streak to 4-0 in 7 months with no fights escaping round 1.
Zak Cummings has 18 pro fights with losses to Ryan Jimmo (25 Minute Decision) and Tim Kennedy. He's fought at Bellator and Strikeforce.
Andy Enz is a Alaskian Fighting Championship title holder who most notably won a 8 man (unsanctioned) one man tournament.
Nik Fetete is an Xtreme Couture fighter and an NCAA All american wrestler who's fought twice at Bellator and holds a win over OSP.
Kelvin Gastelum is the youngest competitor and seems to be an unknown mystery. However he's tweeted positively a lot about the show recently,
Uriah Halls only losses have come to Serra fighters Weidman & Philippou. He's the Current Ring of Combat middleweight champion.
Collin Hart has picked up a win at Tachi Palace Fights and his sole loss came by split decision, he holds a draw over Henle who beat Phillipou.
Clint Hester looks like a banger who has a questionable ground game. He has often considered becoming a pro-boxer.
Jake Heun's picked up a couple of losses by submission but trains under Jeremy Horn, he's got KO power and is naturally a heavyweight fighter.
Mike Jasper trains out of Bas Rutten's gym Elite MMA and his striking is no joke, he's picked up 3 Wins at BAMMA USA and has finished 3 out of 5 fights.
Nicholas Kohring not Nick Ring, is a Cesar Gracie fighter and a natural WW. He has a win by TKO (punches), Sub (armbar) and Decision.
Robert McDaniel is the most experienced fighter in the line up and fights out of Greg Jacksons MMA. He's won 10 of his last 12 matches.
Fraser Opie has a record of 10-5, 3 of those losses have come from a guillotine choke. He's fought in multiple promotions on the British Scene.
Mike Persons is another mystery figure. He's 3-0 however his opponents combined record is 7-19... But nobody should be underestimated.
Jimmy Quinlan is a Brown Belt in Jiu Jitsu and was a successful Colligate wrestler, all the makings of a difficult matchup for opponents.
Scott Rosa, a 6'6 natural 205er and is known as the man who KO'd and retired James Irvin. His only loss has come to Anthony Ruiz.
Josh Samman has flew under the radar for a while now, he's fought at Bellator and XFC and this might be a chance to shine.
Gilbert Smith was a very successful Amateur and has picked up 4 submission finishes in his 6 pro fights, only suffering one loss.
Eldon Sproat is 3-1 with all fights finishing with a KO or TKO, his only loss was suffered at Pro Elite.
Tor Treong is believed to be Alexander Gustaffsons training partner and rumours have circulated that he might be a force to be reckoned with on air.
Eric Wahlin might not have a sherdog page but with a win by calf crusher, his chance to shine was a long time coming.
Tim Williams earned the nickname "The South Jersey Strangler" as his 5 of his 7 wins have come by way of choke making him a threat on the ground.

A little later I'll post up who I think is staying and going in the first round...

Last edited 1/12/13 3:06PM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #30   1/12/13 3:06:20PM   

Page 2 of 10     1     2     3     4     5   >>