Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Hey everybody!

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

MoparJR253

Learning to Sprawl

Career:112-66
Chips:
Yea im with you. Once they took away Shields (bleh), Diaz, Werdum, Reem and Hendo i knew that it was going to he a slow bleed. It will be interesting to see who all they bring over. Hopefully Marquardt and Barnett get second chances. Gegard should be in for some fun fights but i think Jordan Mein is the brightest prospect in MMA right now. His boxing/footwork is phenomenal. For how young he is and how many fights he has already i think him and Rory are going to be the future of the division. 2013 should be an exciting year!

Post #16   1/9/13 5:53:06PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,126-675
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Glad you found us! Hope you stick around, you seem pretty cool

You'll find we might not have the numbers of posters sites like BE or Sherdog have but what we lack in quantity do the 50 or so posters sure as hell make up for in quality!

It's awesome here, hope you like it! To me what makes this site awesome is the well enforced no fighter bashing rule, don't like a fighter no problem, call him expletives and you won't be thought of as an intelligent poster. That's what I hate when reading comments from other sites... Some sites it just feels like the person with the most rep is the guy who called Bisping the most names...

Anyway... I ranted! Hope you stick around and yeah L2 events can often be put together a few days before the fight cards so keep your eye out on them

Last edited 1/9/13 6:29PM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #17   1/9/13 6:28:39PM   

MoparJR253

Learning to Sprawl

Career:112-66
Chips:
Thanks man. Glad you caught up on my coolness so easily. I think i will stick around for a while since my betting site got shut down. Honestly MMA is the only thing i have time to do besides work so if this is as fun and competitive as it seems im sure i will be here for a while. I dont miss events.

Post #18   1/10/13 12:27:23PM   

web360top

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
Hello! I'm ellen! :)

Post #19   1/17/13 1:51:39AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2