Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

2013 NHL Season thread

Print  
  Page 6 of 11   <<   3     4     5     6     7     8     9   >>
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
I do recall King Henrik stopping a Crosbaby break away best player in the game my ass

It's still early into the "season" though, I'm not worried.

Senators vs Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup finals

Ovechkin finally got his first goal on a beauty wrister

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #76   2/1/13 11:53:08AM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

WTF is going on with my Sabres

Nobody can score but the 1st line.

jesus vanek can create plays and score though and john scotts a monster i mean thortie is as tough as they come and that giant just handled him

Post #77   2/1/13 11:53:48AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Buffalo fleeced Vancouver in the Kassian for Hodgson trade

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #78   2/1/13 11:56:17AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:2,011-1,179
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

I do recall King Henrik stopping a Crosbaby break away best player in the game my ass

Hmm, i believe Crosby shot high and off net..Unless LOLqunvidst got a piece of it.He is still the best player in hockey regardless of what most of the haters say

No way Ottawa makes the cup finals. STL or Chicago in the west...Possibly SJ since it is a short season...The east..NJD or Pittsburgh.

Last edited 2/1/13 12:41PM server time by iwannabesedated
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #79   2/1/13 12:39:42PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,500-1,385
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

With Spezza done for the season Ottawa will be in tough to even make the playoffs.

Post #80   2/1/13 1:27:38PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated
Hmm, i believe Crosby shot high and off net..Unless LOLqunvidst got a piece of it.He is still the best player in hockey regardless of what most of the haters say

No way Ottawa makes the cup finals. STL or Chicago in the west...Possibly SJ since it is a short season...The east..NJD or Pittsburgh.

Marleau = #1 until someone overtakes his points and goal lead

I'm being sarcastic, I don't believe Ottawa will make the conference finals, let alone the cup finals. It's going to be Bruins/Rangers vs Blackhawks/Canucks. Both Boston and NY are built for playoff style hockey. Pittsburgh will get out muscled and their team defense will suck again leaving them rely on Fleury to make key saves, which he wont. NJ might be able to go far pending on matchups and how much rest they get (like last season). Tampa could be a darkhorse is Lindback is hot come playoffs. In the west, SJ will choke as usual. St Louis could be there if Vancouver's offense is no where to be found come playoff time

Post #81   2/1/13 1:27:51PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by FlashyG
With Spezza done for the season Ottawa will be in tough to even make the playoffs.

Even without Spezza they are 3rd best in their division at worst. He could be back for the last little bit of the season and give them that little boost, but teams like the Leafs and Islanders won't be anywhere near where they currently are by season's end. The Habs could very well tank too

Last edited 2/1/13 1:33PM server time by bubbles

Post #82   2/1/13 1:33:05PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Marleau = #1 until someone overtakes his points and goal lead

I'm being sarcastic, I don't believe Ottawa will make the conference finals, let alone the cup finals. It's going to be Bruins/Rangers vs Blackhawks/Canucks. Both Boston and NY are built for playoff style hockey. Pittsburgh will get out muscled and their team defense will suck again leaving them rely on Fleury to make key saves, which he wont. NJ might be able to go far pending on matchups and how much rest they get (like last season). Tampa could be a darkhorse is Lindback is hot come playoffs. In the west, SJ will choke as usual. St Louis could be there if Vancouver's offense is no where to be found come playoff time

C'mon meow, Marleau plays on a line with Thonrton and Pavelski, Crosby plays with Dupuis and Kunitz.Just because he's leading the point getter less than ten games into a season doesn't make him the best. Marleau Shit i can name 10/15 guys i'd take over him.

Post #83   2/1/13 2:24:38PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
come on now, you actually believe I think Marleau is the best? I've already stated a few times Malkin is the best in the world

Post #84   2/1/13 7:21:54PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

come on now, you actually believe I think Marleau is the best? I've already stated a few times Malkin is the best in the world

I've said it before and i wont be changed.I'd take Crosby over Geno.Crosby does all the little things.He's the best mucker in the game,Wins faceoffs,Doesn't take bad penalties,On the PK at times now, at the end or in faceoff situations.Defelects pucks like a boss, Doesn't get rattled mentally. Malkin may be a better back checker but i'd take Neal over both at that.Geno gets rattled and his game goes tshit, And he's been a turnover machine this year.I'm glad to have both,But call me a Sid nuthugger or what have you.Neither are playing to their potential though right now..Still a PPG for both.So far Vokoun,Martin and Despres have been the most impressive...They have 0 secondary scoring right now, Take away Geno,Sids and Neals goals an they have may 6 total.

Post #85   2/2/13 11:47:42AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:947-534
Chips:

Posted by the-king

Posted by BuffaloDave

jesus vanek can create plays and score though and john scotts a monster i mean thortie is as tough as they come and that giant just handled him

This is the best I seen Vanek play ever, he has had a few hot starts before, but he is playing like a top 5 player in the league right now. Pissed I missed the Scott/Thornton fight, was working during the 1st period.

Posted by Bubbs

Buffalo fleeced Vancouver in the Kassian for Hodgson trade

That trade worked out well for both teams, happy Kass is developing well up in Couver. Both guys are thriving in their 1st full year with their new teams

Post #86   2/2/13 12:07:40PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Chips:

C'mon meow, Marleau plays on a line with Thonrton and Pavelski, Crosby plays with Dupuis and Kunitz.Just because he's leading the point getter less than ten games into a season doesn't make him the best. Marleau Shit i can name 10/15 guys i'd take over him.

Sorry, my boy Vanek is leading in the points category

15 to Marleau's 14

Last edited 2/2/13 12:12PM server time by buffalodave

Post #87   2/2/13 12:11:52PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Sorry, my boy Vanek is leading in the points category

15 to Marleau's 14

I believe Marleau was when i made that post.

Post #88   2/2/13 1:15:18PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Chips:
Vanek with another 3 points yesterday afternoon, other than his line, the rest of the team sucks, 41pts for Vanek, Hodgson, Pominville. Rest of the team 18pts

Post #89   2/4/13 8:12:47PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Vanek with another 3 points yesterday afternoon, other than his line, the rest of the team sucks, 41pts for Vanek, Hodgson, Pominville. Rest of the team 18pts

really happy I drafted Hodgson late in my draft

Post #90   2/4/13 8:50:06PM   

Page 6 of 11   <<   3     4     5     6     7     8     9   >>