Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

2013 NHL Season thread

Print  
  Page 10 of 11   <<   7     8     9     10     11  
Posted By Message

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,863-1,073
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
Staal isn't Letang, Him and Martin are close defensively but Martin way more Offense as he;s been QBing the PP this year,,,But your missing 1 shut-down dman while they're missing 2...oh and Eaton was out the other night to..Eaton has been solid as fuck this year.

Post #136   4/5/13 7:20:11PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
both Staal and Letang are very important Dmen for their team based on the system they play in. Staal is twice the player Martin is

edit: for the record, I wouldnt be surprised to see the Pens to win 3-1 or something tonight

Last edited 4/5/13 7:53PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #137   4/5/13 7:52:07PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

both Staal and Letang are very important Dmen for their team based on the system they play in. Staal is twice the player Martin is

edit: for the record, I wouldnt be surprised to see the Pens to win 3-1 or something tonight

Fleury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #138   4/5/13 9:56:46PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by Bubbles

Jokinen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fixed

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #139   4/6/13 12:31:14AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by Bubbles

Jokinen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fixed

Carolina GM really fucked that one up...he put him on waivers like a week before they traded.So it looked like he was basically a wash and if no one claimed him on waivers why the fuck would he hold much trade value

13 for 15 face offs and the goals...I'll take it...can't underestimate the importance of winning those big face offs in your own zone especially on a PK....Malkin seems lost, he's had a down season for sure. I'm just hoping he doesn't like being second fiddle and leaves, Money won;t be an issue it;s just if he gets that Jagr syndrome, But i mean what player wouldn't want to be here, I know ppl talk shit about all the trades and shit, but to me that shows players that this organization wants to win and win now....So i applaud you Shero and Mario.

PS

Nash is a vagina...slashed cooke from the bench and then hid behind Callahan like a pussy...

Post #140   4/6/13 9:11:17AM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,535-1,382
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Post #141   4/21/13 5:57:01PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
first time in a decade, congrats

Post #142   4/23/13 3:19:20PM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:
its playoff time and this thread died........cmon guys

well i just wanted to bump this thread and say fuck th e maple leaves

Post #143   5/8/13 8:07:02AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,200-1,190
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Looks like my hometown Wild team is about to get bounced by the Blackhawks.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #144   5/8/13 12:54:18PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by the-king

well i just wanted to bump this thread and say fuck th e maple leaves

thank you Boston, listening to Leafs nation cry and complain is music to my ears

I'm stoked to see my Rangers actually scoring goals, but concerned that they blow leads almost as easily. Defense needs to step up again

Looks like I was right, Fleury is not a playoff goalie. Pitts is pretty fortunate to not be down 3-1 with his play and the lack of defense the team plays.

I think it's time for a major overhaul in Vancouver. Both Gillis and Vigneault need to be fired, and one goalie HAS to move. Ideally it would be Luongo but they would get a far better return for Schneider.

Watching the line brawls in the Sens/Habs series was a little refreshing. We never see that anymore, it's nice to see once in a while. Paul MacLean might be the best coach in the NHL, though I think everyone is intimidated by the stache

Wings/Ducks series is the best series in the West imo. Great games, and it's a treat to watch so many skilled players on the ice. I don't get to watch many of their games during the season but I look forward to this series every other night

Post #145   5/9/13 10:42:20AM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:
Go Rangers man if you guys take out Washington and the Islanders can take down Pittsburg then Boston gets the Islanders and Id much prefer that to anyone else. Not that I fear Ottawa

As for the rangers man idk they really underperformed this year I thought they'd be a dominating force. What a whoopin yall got last night that was rough I feel for ya

Fleury gets rattled way to easy and in the playoffs that isn't gonna work

Luongo has undeniable talent but has too much mental baggage to deal with pressure with Ryan miller leaving maybe a move to buffalo in his future witch wouldn't go well considering he struggles against the Bruins

Fuck the Habs......and everyone on there staff glad there gone

Wings ducks is a great series and that's what's great about the playoffs I finally get to see hockey all around the league

WAR BRUINS

Post #146   5/10/13 7:40:03AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Chips:
Pens finally play to their Potential. Vokoun was solid and the D did their job Malkin wasn't a turnover machine didn't take any bad penalties, They've finally played a smart game.

Crosby splits Visnovsky and Hickey like the Mario goal in 88.Once again showing why he's best player in the world...The backhand pass to Iggy even had Roenick getting a boner...If the Pens go deep Crosby will probably end the season with higher PPG ratio than 99 and 66..Unbelievable.

1 more win fellas...1 more win.

Post #147   5/10/13 8:13:48AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Post #148   5/13/13 11:48:49PM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,535-1,382
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
lol everyone chirps the leafs so they can pretend they know something about hockey. I bet you guys are the type that watch the games with your iphones out the entire time so you can tweet

Post #149   5/14/13 12:37:20PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

lol everyone chirps the leafs so they can pretend they know something about hockey. I bet you guys are the type that watch the games with your iphones out the entire time so you can tweet

Actually, earlier in this thread i said i believe the Leafs will be a good team. Carlyle is a solid coach, However, I was happy to see them lose, Only because i felt they'd give the Pens the most trouble out of all the eastern teams, As they remind me of the Isles with their speed, Which gave the Pens trouble. I'm not Canadian so i dunno the whole hatred from team to team up there, I do know the Ottawa sun is a joke of a newspaper and the Sens owner is a fucking weirdo.

Anyways, Let's go Pens.

I live in the Pittsburgh area, So i'm not a bandwagon jumper or anything of that nature.

Post #150   5/14/13 1:00:11PM   

Page 10 of 11   <<   7     8     9     10     11