Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What would you grab? 156-second Shopping Spree

Print  
What would you stock up on?
HDTV's 7 29%
Phones 3 13%
Camera/Equipment 1 4%
Appliances 1 4%
Tablets 12 50%
Speakers 0 0%
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:872-548
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Youtube Link

What would you grab if you had 156 seconds to grab whatever you could?

Post #1   1/7/13 2:28:42AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,514-925
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Tablets for sure. They are worth a lot, you could grab a fucking grip of them and slang them shits in the streets real quick!

Post #2   1/7/13 4:31:56AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,016-1,193
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Tablets for sure. They are worth a lot, you could grab a fucking grip of them and slang them shits in the streets real quick!

Geah

Post #3   1/7/13 4:36:33AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,263-1,218
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Tablets and phones for sure. Depending on the brand, either would bring in a minimum of $300 a pop. Might throw in a HD tv as a going away present as time expires.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   1/7/13 7:49:57AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I can't find any of these items at the stag shop

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   1/7/13 8:30:33AM   

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Def. the TV's or if we're at a sporting goods shop, a couple semi auto shotguns b/c you just never know when/if our 2nd amendment rights will be taken away. Also, I'd get a boat if they had one. Or a car. Fuck yea I'd drive the new car with my shotguns, tv's and my boat behind me.

Post #6   1/7/13 8:45:54AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,040-604
Chips:
I'm incredibly jacked, so I would take P$'s idea but do it with HDTVs. Nothing less than 50" screens. I will carry them all with one arm.

Post #7   1/7/13 9:11:59AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,787-1,542
Chips:
Phones for sure. Most expensive for the size. Top end phones are more expensive than tablets, but smaller. And all it takes is a couple of phones to equal the cost of a large HDTV. TVs go up in price with size, where a small form factor is more expensive with a phone...and they never go above a certain size. Just need to use a larger box like the guy did in the video to stack them on. You could easily stack over $10,000 worth of phones on a box like that, if you stuck to the high-end models. Plus easier/cheaper to ship when you sell them.

Post #8   1/7/13 10:16:46AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,787-1,542
Chips:
Don't know how many 80's kids we have here, but this shit was the Holy Grail when I was a kid.

Post #9   1/7/13 10:26:39AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
Does anyone rememeber that video game gameshow from back in the day (nintendo era)? Three kids would compete by playing video games to get high scores, answer video game questions, etc and the final test was to run through a course and grab as much loot as you could. They'd wear velco suits so they could stick video games to them and there was all kinds of other stuff they could take. If they made it to the end of the course in time, you got to keep everything you grabbed, and it was an easy course so basically everyone made it.

The thing that KILLED me though, was that every one of these stupid bastards would be grabbing games ($50 at the time) but would run by entire game systems they could grab ($200-$400). I'd be in my pajamas screaming "Grab the damn Neo-Geo!!!!!" and they'd be grabbing five copies of Duck Hunt or some crap.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #10   1/7/13 11:46:21AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Does anyone rememeber that video game gameshow from back in the day (nintendo era)? Three kids would compete by playing video games to get high scores, answer video game questions, etc and the final test was to run through a course and grab as much loot as you could. They'd wear velco suits so they could stick video games to them and there was all kinds of other stuff they could take. If they made it to the end of the course in time, you got to keep everything you grabbed, and it was an easy course so basically everyone made it.

The thing that KILLED me though, was that every one of these stupid bastards would be grabbing games ($50 at the time) but would run by entire game systems they could grab ($200-$400). I'd be in my pajamas screaming "Grab the damn Neo-Geo!!!!!" and they'd be grabbing five copies of Duck Hunt or some crap.

Yes! I loved that show. Can't recall the name though

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #11   1/7/13 12:07:24PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,542-1,461
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

I think it was called Video Power. I have to google it now.

It sure was: Video Power

Last edited 1/7/13 12:18PM server time by cowcatcher
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #12   1/7/13 12:17:15PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,514-925
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Svartorm

It sure was: Video Power

Best. TV show. Ever. I used to dream of getting on that show.... TIME FOR A REMAKE!!

Post #13   1/7/13 12:21:42PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:

It sure was:

Video Power

Get that up in the nostalgia thread!

Post #14   1/7/13 1:01:22PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:909-516
Chips:
I would go for all the tablets first, small and worth a lot of money, after that right for the phones, as that is probably the easiest selling electronic to get rid of, I would also spend about 30 of those seconds loading up on Blu Rays and video games, and grab a couple TV's with my remaining time.

Post #15   1/7/13 1:17:06PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2