Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

To those who got my advice PM

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:786-498
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated

Go with whoever has the hotter mom.most chicks man when they get old kinda start to look a lot like their mom's...That or if either one has ever brought you lunch to work...not all chicks will bring you lunch to work or school,Most of em probably just cheat on you.

That's so true man, I never even thought of that lol

Post #31   1/7/13 5:49:15PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
it's been almost 3 weeks...tell us who you picked and the consequences of that decision

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #32   1/26/13 3:03:06PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:
Unfortunately I'm still in limbo. I've been in Tampa Bay the past few weeks looking for a job and neither chick lives here (Rachel: Gainesville, Lexi: St. Augustine).

I did visit both since the infamous PM and agreed with going after Lexi. Lexi and I went out for drinks when I saw her. Nothing serious happened there, we just kissed and bullshitted a little at the bar then went our own way. She still lives with her parents and I was crashing on the floor at a friend's there, so there really wasn't many options to hang after the bar. Plus it was the first time anything really went down so I didn't want to press the issue.

As far as Rachel goes, the part I forgot to include in the drunken PM was that she just broke up with an abusive boyfriend she'd been with for a year or so. I was keeping myself in the friend zone til they broke up, then started kinda slowly pulling myself out of it. So we hung out and as much as I wanted to back away from the situation we ended up hooking up at her place. I'm sorry, but as much as a guy wants to resist, it's almost impossible to when they are hot as fuck -__-. And I told Rachel about my cousin getting married in Tampa in May, and she talked me into bringing her to it as a date.

So, I guess the three week update is that I'm treading water but ultimately fucking myself in the ass. Ideally, I'd like to move to Chicago to get away from it momentarily and hope Lexi moves there soon. (Btw.. of fucking course a month after I move away the UFC, NHL, and Rogan are all there) Somehow the other girl hasn't come up in conversation with either. All I can do is hope it stays that way I guess?

I know I kind of sound like a horn dog, but I had my sights on Rachel before the Lexi thing sprung up; and now that both are in the picture my greedy ass doesn't want to drop Rachel when Lexi isn't a sure thing.

Btw, Bubbs only bumped this and demanded an update because I backed out of his sidegame after missing a week. I blame him for this. I will have my revenge somehow. Probably not. But I'll threaten revenge anyway.

Also, no boob shots. . Yet . You better believe another mass PM will be sent once sexting starts going down with either .

Post #33   1/26/13 4:40:38PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
actually I was cleaning my inbox when I saw that PM and figured it was time for an update. You backing out of my sidegame was coincidence and the timing was perfect

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #34   1/26/13 6:02:28PM   

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
Gator girls like it Dawggy style.

Post #35   1/26/13 6:07:29PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Ordep

Hahaha I've never heard that one. Dude, at that Florida-Georgia game there are always a bevy of UGA chicks done up very nicely.

I wonder what Gator style would be? Lock in a triangle when they go down on you and start twisting around, alligator death roll style?

Post #36   1/26/13 6:45:13PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Ordep

Hahaha I've never heard that one. Dude, at that Florida-Georgia game there are always a bevy of UGA chicks done up very nicely.

I wonder what Gator style would be? Lock in a triangle when they go down on you and start twisting around, alligator death roll style?

I say it's the straight sex equivalent of lesbian scissoring

Post #37   1/27/13 1:08:32AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3