Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Knapp: "If you're truly a fan of mixed martial arts, you can't be gender biased"

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,951-1,087
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

the main reason i dont enjoy WMMA very much yet, is there just isnt as much talent yet. i know ronda rousey is an Olympian, and i'm not talking about her. there just isnt enough high level female athletes in the cage yet. male MMA has been established for way longer and there fore, it has attracted some of the best athletes in the world.

Ding ding ding

Post #16   1/6/13 7:41:02PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,660-1,415
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Does that apply to basketball as well
If u like NBA you need to support wnba as well

Post #17   1/6/13 8:33:59PM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,546-914
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by MuayThaiGeek13

Ya hear that, fellas? It seems you have to enjoy and support female fighters in order to be a true fan of our beloved sport.

Well, it is still mixed martial arts even when females are fighting instead of men. It's still MMA, right?

Post #18   1/6/13 9:03:57PM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,546-914
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

Posted by tcunningham

the main reason i dont enjoy WMMA very much yet, is there just isnt as much talent yet. i know ronda rousey is an Olympian, and i'm not talking about her. there just isnt enough high level female athletes in the cage yet. male MMA has been established for way longer and there fore, it has attracted some of the best athletes in the world.

Ding ding ding

\

I don't know, I would say the WMMA field is similar to the old school MMMA field.
Ronda is like Royce right now.
Gotta start somewhere.

Post #19   1/6/13 9:06:30PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by Pookie

Posted by tcunningham

Ding ding ding

\

I don't know, I would say the WMMA field is similar to the old school MMMA field.
Gotta start somewhere.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #20   1/6/13 9:26:35PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by Pookie

Posted by tcunningham

Ding ding ding

\

Gotta start somewhere.

EXACTLY!

The state of Womens MMA isn't on the same level yet. I wouldn't say it's as bad as UFC 1, but more like UFC 30 something. There are strong competitors, but limited competition and no money to keep people interested. Invicta is trying to be Zuffa and change that. Might work or might not.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #21   1/7/13 11:16:46AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2