Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tyson Fury calls out Cain Valesquez

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,016-1,193
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by frizzzlecake

I looked him up because I have never heard of this guy, his long legs are going to be easy for Cain to takedown, and submit or pound him out.

Easy victory for Cain.

You can't be serious. Fury has knock out power with those giant gloves on. Imagine what he'd do with tiny mma gloves!

Cain's takedowns won't mean shit when Fury drops him with a jab in the opening seconds.

War Fury!!!

Post #16   1/4/13 5:29:17PM   

BillsNewAccount

STACKING THEM BADGES

BillsNewAccount Avatar

Career:1,529-891
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by frizzzlecake

I looked him up because I have never heard of this guy, his long legs are going to be easy for Cain to takedown, and submit or pound him out.

Easy victory for Cain.

You can't be serious. Fury has knock out power with those giant gloves on. Imagine what he'd do with tiny mma gloves!

Cain's takedowns won't mean shit when Fury drops him with a jab in the opening seconds.

War Fury!!!

I hope this is sarcastic....

I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life. If Brock Lesnar can come from a fake sport like pro-wrestling and dominate I don't know why someone would think this washed-up boxer wouldn't lay out the UFC Heavyweight champ in a matter of seconds.

Okay maybe I'm just a

Post #17   1/9/13 3:05:46PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2