Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ray Lewis announces retirement after 17 seasons

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated

Growing up in SW PA and being a Pittsburgh fan.I actually have to admit i'll miss Ray Ray.I'll miss rooting against him and his team and the rivalry between Steelers and Ravens will be somewhat less intriguing with him gone.Although you got still got T sizzle to hold it down for a few more years....But good luck with Flacco as your new leader as he claims to be...That and him claiming to an elite QB
Anyways..Ray Lewis best at what he did for a long time...and pains me to say it..but you will be missed.

Yeah the rivelry was a little less hyped this year with out Hines involved. Suggs even said he missed Ward lol. Ray lewis is a guy I was trained to hate but he was a monster.

Post #16   1/3/13 9:31:31AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
WAR RAY LEWIS

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #17   1/3/13 5:21:39PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2