Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Whats the PG's thoughts on Alpha brain?

Print  
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,790-1,126
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Been thinking of buying some to help with focus at work. Does it work and is it worth it.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #1   12/28/12 6:59:28PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,705-1,497
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I've tried it. I bought a bottle mainly as a nootropic experiment for myself. Yes, it worked for me. It's not gonna be like taking ADD medication, but I could definitely see a difference. Think of the difference taking a multivitamin makes on your body...same thing, just with your brain. My dreams went to another level as well. Would I buy it again? If it was cheaper, I'd buy more in a heartbeat. They use the best ingredients on the market, but as it stands, I'm far too frugal to pay that kind of price again.

Good news for you though...you can get your money back if your not satisfied, regardless of how many you've used.

Post #2   12/28/12 7:11:10PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,433-817
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
always wanted to try it, but have not. i have heard many good things though

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #3   12/28/12 8:02:12PM   

Michael_Corleone

Belt Contender

Michael_Corleone Avatar

Career:1,008-534
Chips:
It takes about a week of taking it for the effect to really kick in. And you can feel a difference when you take it in high doses. I heard shroom tech is the way to go tho.

Post #4   12/29/12 12:04:50AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
When was in college, I stayed up late at night - doing assignments while trying to fight my sleep. It's usually late at night that these infomercials GET you. Anyway, I ended up buying a bottle of vitamin B12 which I learned afterward - I could have easily purchased it at the drug store.

I know nothing about Alpha brain but I do know if you supplement your body with foreign substances, your body's natural abilities will be decreased or increased - depending on the substance. Once your body becomes dependent on the substance, your brain will only function as DESIRED if you are actively taking the substance. Once you come off the substance, it will be that much more difficult to FOCUS and it will take some time before your brain returns to its normal operating state.

I do not recommend enhancement drugs of any kind - so I wouldn't recommend it. Besides, there are brain exercises you can do.

Post #5   12/29/12 12:29:30AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,705-1,497
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

...I know nothing about Alpha brain...

Cliff's Notes version

Post #6   12/29/12 9:41:10AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,013-583
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

I've tried it. I bought a bottle mainly as a nootropic experiment for myself. Yes, it worked for me. It's not gonna be like taking ADD medication, but I could definitely see a difference. Think of the difference taking a multivitamin makes on your body...same thing, just with your brain. My dreams went to another level as well. Would I buy it again? If it was cheaper, I'd buy more in a heartbeat. They use the best ingredients on the market, but as it stands, I'm far too frugal to pay that kind of price again.

Good news for you though...you can get your money back if your not satisfied, regardless of how many you've used.

How did it feel when you were done with it? That was always my biggest concern. I have the biggest exam of my life coming up and in general I need my wits about me at work so something like this sounds great, but would it result in some form of addiction? As in feeling dumber or slower without it to a noticeable extent?

Post #7   12/29/12 9:53:07AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,232-1,201
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Cliff's Notes version

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #8   12/29/12 10:46:47AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Cliff's Notes version

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #9   12/29/12 7:51:13PM