Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Family Got Kinda Weird This Christmas...

Print  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Don't judge. OK, actually, judge.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #1   12/27/12 8:28:22PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,759-1,532
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
I was blown away by how many of these there were. My favorite by far:"I'm in the car with my cousin he's a hottie do you guys want a pic he's 15." The voice in my head reading this sounded like a coked out sociopath.

Post #2   12/27/12 9:37:24PM   

Lungsofsteel

Belt Contender

Lungsofsteel Avatar

Career:920-574
Camp: JTV All-Stars
Chips:
sounds greasy

Post #3   12/27/12 9:38:26PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,225-1,198
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Is this real?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   12/27/12 10:19:13PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,456-844
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
The comments are golden.

Tim Busch:1) No it's not weird genetic sexual attraction is very high in family groups that do not share the reverse sexual imprinting of the Westermarck effect. Plenty of people who accidentally meet a sibling they were not raised with have high attraction to them because we are predisposed to select similar genes go our own. 2) Only in the age of large and interconnected human populations is cousin-cousin couplings unusual. In some societies cousins are still matched due to issues of lineage and inheritance. 3) Somewhere in your genetic lineage you are the distance or not distant product of incest. 4) Meh. Just don't have sex with your siblings or first cousin and it's not that bad. If you have sex with an older family member that should be an issue period.

Reggie Toussant:Soooo... YOU'VE obviously hooked up with a cousin or two.... That shit CRAY....

Tim Busch: No I haven't. I''ve done this thing called studying. Funny thing happens when you study. You learn things. Such as .... is not correct. It's called an ellipsis three dots ... also check out a science textbook and an anthropology text book. All of this is human behavior that has been studied. You sound like an ignorant incestuous mouth breeder. Perhaps you're one of those persons that I mentioned that is a product of not too distant incest.

Last edited 12/27/12 11:34PM server time by mrsmiley
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   12/27/12 11:33:30PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,759-1,532
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by mrsmiley

The comments are golden.

Tim Busch:1) No it's not weird genetic sexual attraction is very high in family groups that do not share the reverse sexual imprinting of the Westermarck effect. Plenty of people who accidentally meet a sibling they were not raised with have high attraction to them because we are predisposed to select similar genes go our own. 2) Only in the age of large and interconnected human populations is cousin-cousin couplings unusual. In some societies cousins are still matched due to issues of lineage and inheritance. 3) Somewhere in your genetic lineage you are the distance or not distant product of incest. 4) Meh. Just don't have sex with your siblings or first cousin and it's not that bad. If you have sex with an older family member that should be an issue period.

Reggie Toussant:Soooo... YOU'VE obviously hooked up with a cousin or two.... That shit CRAY....

Tim Busch: No I haven't. I''ve done this thing called studying. Funny thing happens when you study. You learn things. Such as .... is not correct. It's called an ellipsis three dots ... also check out a science textbook and an anthropology text book. All of this is human behavior that has been studied. You sound like an ignorant incestuous mouth breeder. Perhaps you're one of those persons that I mentioned that is a product of not too distant incest.

Mouth BREEDER? Must be a bummer to insult someone's intelligence and totally botch the term. Unless of course he was trying to call this person a cichlid.

Post #6   12/27/12 11:48:58PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,214-788
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

People

Post #7   12/27/12 11:53:09PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,487-1,427
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Looks to me that most of the people tweeting this are teenagers that would toss one in, or have one tossed in them by just about anyone due to raging hormones. I'm not defending them, just saying I'm not totally shocked by it. This one blows my mind though:

It does shock me that people are so willing to put this stuff out there for anyone to see. Social media is making manners and common sense when talking to people go out the window. How do their friends and family react to seeing this shit? People be cray cray these days.

Last edited 12/28/12 12:04AM server time by cowcatcher
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #8   12/27/12 11:56:37PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
and basic grammar skills

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #9   12/28/12 1:18:08PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,487-1,427
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Post #10   12/28/12 1:19:17PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,339-1,246
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Weird. Never thought about stuff like that once
I may be adopted but their still my family.

Now friends of my family or sisters and bros I wouldn't have a problem banging them out

Post #11   12/29/12 8:34:44AM